Thread: Hi & Help :P

MikeyB111 is offline New Member

Talking Hi & Help :P

Hi all
    Ive been browseing these forums for a while & wanted to ask u guyz sum questions as u seem to know ure **** :P.
    Im 18 from UK & weight about 11stoned atm (154 lb) & im 6ft, Im lookin to gain quite alot of weight & as much mussle as poss , but im not to sure about sterioids :S are there ne other options about that actualy work well. Im abit impatient and i cant be arsed to w8 ages :P , i do quite alot of weight trainin atm but i have no special diet as such , im kinda jus gettin in2 this :P

Ne help / tips would be much appreciated, Thnx

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    when i was 18 i weighed the same 11stone and was 5"11(stil am) the only thing u can do is up the calories! get a good protein powder wit lots of cals (n large2)

at 18 steroids is a no go area! also most prohormones are! m1t is available but most (if not all) of the people on here say wait til ur 21yrs+

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard Just read up as much as possible. At 18yrs your body will be gaining its weight on its own over the next 3-4 years. As long as you eat right and workout you should have no problem. There is no need for you to take any AAS right now. I know you say that you have no patience but you need to get some. Especially since you are just gettin in2 this.

Ure probley right , are there ne supliments out there that can help ? i have been takein Creatine but i see no change. Also i realy have no idea how much Fat / Protein / Carbs i should be eatin to gain.

Jackman is offline Banned
    ya bro diet is everything! you are really light so i would not even think about steroids

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB111
    Ure probley right , are there ne supliments out there that can help ? i have been takein Creatine but i see no change. Also i realy have no idea how much Fat / Protein / Carbs i should be eatin to gain.

go to the diet forum and read alot! diet is everything

get some n large 2 and ul gain weight so fast it will scare u! also take some good quality creatine with it, reflex's creapure is good! dont go near the AS yet, it may giv u problems wit test levels when ur a lot older

Thnx for the advise peps , Ill read up on deit on other forum, Atm im takein 'Body Fortress' 700mg Caps HPLC Pure Creatine, i take 6 a day 3 b4 & 3 after work out

btw call me a tit but i see no diet forum :S

scrap the creatine caps, i kno which ones u mean and DONT like em! get some powder and drink lots and lots of water when ur on the creatine as it causes dehydration, get the creatine i advised, i swear by it, when im on it the strength increases slightly and i gain weight more easily! u wana b taking about 5grams of creatine a day

Where can i get it dude ? u from UK ? holand & barret ? :P

yeah im from uk, near london, GNC do it or get it online its cheaper,

http://gymratz.co.uk/bodybuilding-su...nts/item47.htm

http://gymratz.co.uk/bodybuilding-su...nts/cat5_1.htm

Thread Information