Cynical is offline Associate Member

Injection points

Iron game pointed out that where you inject helps that muscle grow faster, i read the tutorial on bicept and chest injections, but has anyone done this? and for glute injections does this make your ass bigger haha? dumb question but im mainly instrested on the difficulty and dangers to chest and bicept injections btw im doing a test 200 and deca 200 stack

CYCLEON Guest
    im not into site injections myself, tho i normally self inject quads instead of glutes. no, it really only has local effect on smaller muscle sites.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    im not into site injections myself, tho i normally self inject quads instead of glutes. no, it really only has local effect on smaller muscle sites.
    I know you are a straight up guy so lets cut the bull not into them, or havent given them a proper attempt?

Cycleon, did I ever say you were funny?

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by WTC
    I'd stick with the bread and butter: glutes, delt, and quads. I think delts are the best, but get sore. I had a friend who put winny in his chest, but it diddn't make that much of a difference. SO I wouldn't do it.
    would I be wrong in assuming you havent cycles yet or are about to start a first cycle?

I dont know where this rumour came about that glutes, delts and quads where the bread and butter of injections.

Give it a try, you may actually like it. Today I had a 30gauge insulin syringe and my zambon came right out. Fuck sticking that into my glute. Does the oil in injectables spread out immediately or remains for a while?

The Iron Game Guest
    again, When you inject into local muscle groups that are relatively small in size (not the quads and glutes) with 2-3cc's of oil then it is safe to say that this oil remains in the site injected in for a relatively long period of time. I mean it doesnt leave right away. Now so you have say 3cc's in your bicep and as a result your muscle fascia is going to stretch. Now if you stretch it you will have more room for new growth no?

Now why dont you have a large quad or glute because according to this theory you should do. Right? Wrong. Look at the size of the biceps compared to the size of your quads or glutes. Lets say the quad is 6-7 times bigger than your bicep. If you inject 3cc's into the bicep then to see the same results you would need to inject 6 - 7 times this amount in the quad. ( 18 - 21cc's ).

Ever seen anyone do this?

Cycleon, what happens to winstrol once it is injected into your muscle?

Thread Information