josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Cant Figure out the MGs for this m1t

hey guys, ive looked all over the bottle and even called places and cant figure out how many mg/ per pill. i want to say 5mg a pill, but i want to know for sure...heres a pic of the bottle.. its the Gaspari nutrition...thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cant Figure out the MGs for this m1t-m1t.jpg  

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    hey guys, ive looked all over the bottle and even called places and cant figure out how many mg/ per pill. i want to say 5mg a pill, but i want to know for sure...heres a pic of the bottle.. its the Gaspari nutrition...thanks
    They are 10mg pills. Just go to the gaspari website. But they are 10mg

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know someone that has the same stuff at the gym and if I remember correctly it read 10mg methlytestosterone on the side of the bottle. Its on there keep looking. If you keep missing it you can draw a grid on the side of the bottle and go that route..LOL

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nickster beat me to it!!!!

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    aight thanks guys!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    aight my bottle of m1t gaspari nutrition is sitting right next to me and it says under supplement facts serving size one capsule 17 alpha-methyl 1-testosterone 5mg
    im lost to cuz i have the stuff right here and im reading it and thats what it says 5mgs and all i hear is its 10???????and i have 20 20 eye vision so i cant be seeing things who nos whats wrong here.....does anyone have a bottle they can look at to and tell me what theres says

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    aight my bottle of m1t gaspari nutrition is sitting right next to me and it says under supplement facts serving size one capsule 17 alpha-methyl 1-testosterone 5mg
    im lost to cuz i have the stuff right here and im reading it and thats what it says 5mgs and all i hear is its 10???????and i have 20 20 eye vision so i cant be seeing things who nos whats wrong here.....does anyone have a bottle they can look at to and tell me what theres says

Thread Information