jchurch190 is offline New Member

Cycle of home brew-

I have now successfully converted four carts of Fina (3% loss of product in the conversion) giving me approximately 80ml @ 97mg.
    I have also converted 10 carts of Synovex into 45g of test prop powder.

I know if I put 5 grams of powder in to 36.25 ml of oil, 2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%,
    7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15% I will get 50ml @ 100mg.

Knowing I have 80 ml of Tren and what might look like 200ml of test prop. @ 125mg how would you cycle? I also have clomid and nolvadex : well prepared for any estrogen that might be hanging around from the Synovex conversion.

Keep in mind this is my first cycle in over three years and I am 200 lbs. 10%bf, 5’11’’.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i would do prop for 10-12 weeks at 100mg/day
    fina 75mg/day for 8 weeks
    of cource proper pct nolva and b6

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jchurch190
    I have now successfully converted four carts of Fina (3% loss of product in the conversion) giving me approximately 80ml @ 97mg.
    I have also converted 10 carts of Synovex into 45g of test prop powder.

I know if I put 5 grams of powder in to 36.25 ml of oil, 2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%,
    7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15% I will get 50ml @ 100mg.

Knowing I have 80 ml of Tren and what might look like 200ml of test prop. @ 125mg how would you cycle? I also have clomid and nolvadex : well prepared for any estrogen that might be hanging around from the Synovex conversion.

Keep in mind this is my first cycle in over three years and I am 200 lbs. 10%bf, 5’11’’.
    You shouldn't be able to get 45g of test prop from 10 carts..there's only 2g of prop in each cart....Must be wet as h@ll.. ..

thick one is offline Associate Member
    45 grams of test prop from a total of 20grams per 10 carts?? i would re-check your calculations. the biggest mistake made when converting syno is not drying the powder long enough, but ****, 25grams of h2o in your product.. that's almost an ounce of water.. may want to ditch and try again..

jchurch190 is offline New Member

I just reweighed the powder.

I figured out what gave me the 45g weight, not taking off the tear weight*.
    *Note to all out there, do not assume that just because you get a nice new electronic scale the people who put it together are nice enough to set it correctly.

It was off by 30 grams, I have a solid (completely dried) 15 grams of powder.

Now I would like to hear what people would do for a cycle.....
    I have the fina/tren and test prop.

I'm thinking:
    Test prop at 100mg everyday for 8-10 weeks
    Fina/tren at 92mg every other day for 8 weeks
    4-5 weeks in start nolva
    and last shot take 200mg/100mg/50mg split for 15days (5 day each mg) of clomid

sound good for a fist cycle in over three years? IF not how should I change it to make it better?
    Last edited by jchurch190; 10-31-2004 at 08:03 AM.

youknowme is offline Member
    Just some facts about Synovex conversions. In the pellet synovex there are components that wont ever leave the body if converted to prop. Just so you're aware of that. I don't know what theese components will do to your body but I always take caution when it says it wont never ever leave your system...

Thread Information