fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Second Cycle gains????

I did my first cycle of sust 500mg for 12 weeks and had very good gains. I was up about 25 pounds then when I went off I lost 10 of it.

I am doing a 14 week test e 500mg, and 14 week 400mg of deca for my second cycle. Should I expect to see similar gains??? That would be great.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    I did my first cycle of sust 500mg for 12 weeks and had very good gains. I was up about 25 pounds then when I went off I lost 10 of it.

I am doing a 14 week test e 500mg, and 14 week 400mg of deca for my second cycle. Should I expect to see similar gains??? That would be great.
    If you do everything right with your training, eating and rest their is no reason you can't gain more on this cycle then you gained on the last one.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea bro since your adding deca i would expsect to see same gains. Just remember you need to eat more now in your second cycle to compensate for the muscle growth in your first!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    If you do everything right with your training, eating and rest their is no reason you can't gain more on this cycle then you gained on the last one.
    Not sure how true that is. Everything I have ready and my own experience, as well as those I know who juice, the first cycle is always the best if you do it right. I haven't been able to make those kinds of gains since and my second cycle was a high dose style I preach against. All the rest were lower dose, but the same gains as number two but never the same as number one. Anyone else find differently?

Thread Information