antifascism is offline New Member

im going crazy over this winny

ive had some amps for a while of winny depot i bought from a well know brazilian source. they are 50mg/ml/amp the company name is Scanner! the labels are in red stamped on the glass (no paper labels) and i do have some zambon winny depots too and so i was thinking if there is any way i can compare the two so to see if i have real winny or not (im sure the zambons are real). i have enough to actually combine with test (maybe also fina) for a full cycle. So how can i know if its winny. and by the way i have looked EVERYWHERE and cant find anything, i think there might be some info on illite fitness, but i dont have a membership there. if anyone can help or can direct me to any person that might know about this product....plz let me know.

Zambons real, but i honestly am not too sure about this scanner brand. why dont you search for their webpage or look under some of the forum pics ans scams, im sure you can find it there. Winny For Life my friend!!! Woot!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Zambons real, but i honestly am not too sure about this scanner brand. why dont you search for their webpage or look under some of the forum pics ans scams, im sure you can find it there. Winny For Life my friend!!! Woot!!
    ive tried ALOT of things one thing i did find (only one) was pictures of it in some forum, but i forgot which one it was but i still have doubts since a picture post by some guy does not confirm that its real winny. i forgot to ask, is it ok for winny to have an odour, coz it seems that the scanner brand does have a mild odor to it, reminds me of Norma deca smell.....smells like a type of vegetable oil, very faint smell though...not strong.

Im not too sure about the odor thing, But i do believe winny is oil based so it may have that oily smell to it. sorry i cant be precise.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    Winsrol is a water based injectible. It looks like rotten milk. By that I mean white,milky and with little white chunks.

Quote Originally Posted by 03636
    Winsrol is a water based injectible. It looks like rotten milk. By that I mean white,milky and with little white chunks.

it looks exactly like that....and it does take a VERY LONG time for the water to seperate

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Im not too sure about the odor thing, But i do believe winny is oil based so it may have that oily smell to it. sorry i cant be precise.
    most winstrols are water based not oil, although i have seen sum oil based ones

Thread Information