Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Good or Bad Experience with Mail-Order????

I'm thinking about doing a mail-order, mainly just Nolva/Clen /Arimidex ...just curious what kind of bad experiences can occur, to give me an idea.

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    I know its not very common but there still is a chance for a controlled delivery.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Depends on the source if it is packed well little if any probs,as for scamming as the Mods always say order small and try it out.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    thanx bro's,

great advice!

do you all think the feds would waste their time with a controlled delivery with no AS, only nolva/arimidex /clen , etc.?

MPD5 is offline New Member
    If you have had packages siezed at your addy before use a different one.Controlled delivery is time consuming and the feds don,t do it that often

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    should I worry about getting it sent to college?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well if it's addressed to your room #, then you should be fine. Now if tell the guy to send it to Studen Services, you might have a problem.

We have PO boxes

Bump
    should I be concerned sending it to my college PO box, I would have to pick it up at the desk, but its pretty much run by students on work study

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Wether at college or home the risk is the same. If the goverment wanted to find out who ordered a package, they can find out. You are rolling the dice. Will the government care if you order small, probably not. They have limited resources and bigger fish to fry. But the possibility still exists.
    Some of my friends are doing the mail order thing and I'll tell you guys what I told them. If you order small, your chances of getting cought are small. However, customs could find it and send you a letter. If that happened, you lose. You lost you AS and you lost your money. Inaddition, there is a file somewhere with your name on it. Will anything ever come of that file? Probably not, unless you become someone important. Anotherwords president, or a rep in congress or something else. It will be a skeleton in your closet. Take the chance if you think its worth it.

Just remember this. If you paid for it with a credit card or debit card, it can be traced back to you.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Order from a low risk country, make sure the guy's not a scammer and you're good to go...

well as far as your name on a list, what if I put a different name on it, but put my PO box number and other info on it correct? would it still get to my PO box or would the name mess it up?

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    well as far as your name on a list, what if I put a different name on it, but put my PO box number and other info on it correct? would it still get to my PO box or would the name mess it up?
    Depends. I had Christmas presents shipped to my brothers house with my name, and the mail man sent the package back to the company and said that no one by that name lives there (even though my brother and I have the same last name!).

But remember, changing your name doesn't do sh*t for you. If the govenment did intercept you package, and they decided that they wanted to throw your a** in jail, all they would do is call the post office and ask who owns that box. Then they have a name. Then they call the company you bought your gear from and ask what the name of the card holder is. If its the same name, they've got you.

If you wanted to be slick, you could use a friends credit card. Then to find the link between you (the one with the po box) and the gear, they would have to do field work and they could ask around and find out everyone you have contacts with, then if they found out that your best friend paid for the stuff and had it shipped to your address, they have you (and your friend).

Keep in mind though, this all costs money. That type of investigation is something they would do with a major buyer, one of the bigger fish if you will. So its highly unlikely that the govenment would go through all that trouble to bust someone for 100 dollars worth of gear. But still the possibility is still there.

Personally, I will never buy online because I don't want costums to have a file on me, after all, I plan on working for the government for the rest of my life. lol. When I become President, the democrat running against me will use it to defile my name (damn tricky donkey's!)

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    had gear sent to school tons of times. Way they did it is you got a lil slip in your po box and took it to the main mail room to get your box. Was cake. I was never worried. Plus i figured most cops were jocks, and jocks love football so why would the crack down on college kids who are most likeley involved in athletics. Prolly a bad genetalization but kept me from losin sleep the first few times.

also if it helps i always open packages with an exacto knife by cutting tons of lil silver dollar sized holes in it so if there is somethin in it I could see it. this all being after i put return to send and waited 2 weeks

Krash I dont get what you are saying

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, me neither krash. What do ya'll consider too big an order, or as sk put it, "hugeass?"

What about in the 5 or 6 hundred range?? I guy I know told me he ordered that much. Think he'll get his juice and the DEA together???

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    If you live in Cali why don't you just get it from mexico yourself? Dogs can't smell the shit just be low profile buy gifts and your butter.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    im still confused....how should you have it sent to you?????i live in hawaii and im thinking of oredering domestic...how should i do it....first time and all....

yea, I was confused too. My logic was, get it all in one order, but don't get so much that I couldn't at least contend that it was for my next two cycles if it ever came to that, not that it would.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Having it sent to college dorms always runs the risk of getting kicked out of school as well if you get caught.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    i live in hawaii and a drive to mexico cant happen......

If you order a big "lot" chances are that the source will post it in 2 shipments and stagger them.If you are getting parcels everyweek it may ring spome alarm bells but if you get a package sent to your home on the odd ocasion chances are it won,t be pulled.Its luck of the draw.

Thats pretty small bro don,t sweat it LOL unless the eq and cyp are in litre bottles!!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Shouldnt be a problem.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by sk*
    i think around $1000 is hugeass
    i try to keep my orders around $100, and specially not to exceed $200

my last order was $217 though lol
    You guys are way to paranoid...most sources won't ship too much in one package...my last cycle was $1700 and it came in 5 packages and no problems....I've known plenty of guys who have gotten 2,000 tabs or 100 amps seized and nothing happened but a letter...

sorry, been away for a while. what i meant with cuttin all the lil holes in the package is to prevent tripping anything that could be in the box. By leavin it by your door for a while it makes it likley that if they are plannin on busting you their not going to sit around forever to make their move. So if there is something in the package that would let them know when its opened, but cutting lots of little holes in the package to look inside you could avoid setting it off. I dont think its likley that theyd do that for a few cycles worth of gear, but ive heard some stories on other boards. For all i know they could just be that"stories", but better safe than sorry. imma paranoid fella as is.

trut31 is offline Junior Member
    Just curious guys maybe I missed somthing in this discussion, but Big Rush was asking about shipping just clomid and anti-E's and maybe I'm wrong but I thought that it was legal to have meds sent from other countries as long as they weren't considered controlled substances. So you wouldn't have to go through games and precautions that you do when ordering AS. If I'm wrong let me know.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you'll have almost no probs with nolva, arimidex , and clen .

i've had nothing but good experiences with domestic and international, but 2 friends of mine are going to be on trial soon because a few of their international orders didn't go quite so well.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I make atleast an order for 1000$ a week, always send it to a diffrent address, and always use a diffrent name. I have had it sent to my college as well, they put a slip in your box and you pick it up from the mail room or front desk. It's not a big deal really, i mean all my orders are domestic, its kinda hard to know whats in every box, unless your source is being watched.. it's kinda hard to get cought. Be smart, never send it to your own house, or in your name.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Only bad experience I had was once and thats when I sent in money to one of my sources and he never sent me shit and boy I was pissed but thats the risks you take.

Thread Information