billtrosc is offline New Member

Want to get ripped

I have decided to start my first cycle. I am looking for a cylce that will give me some good gains with low side effects and help me lose body fat. What would be a good combo to get great results? Also, how is deca on the hair? I was thinking about test eth and stacking it with something else. Thanks for any advice,

2timer is offline Senior Member
    diet and workout great combo for what you want. they are very cheap and gratifying!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    diet and workout great combo for what you want. they are very cheap and gratifying!
    Right on

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    well if you want to lose BF then I advise you not to use deca . If you wanna cut up nicely then use some Test Prop, Tren , and if you want you can throw in some Winny or Anavar just to be creative . Also, dont forget yout fat burners such as ECA, Ephedrine and T3 if youd like.

But all in all that stuff wont "cut you up" if your diet, training, and sleep isnt on track (make sure you have your diet down to the T).

Slayer

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, you can't beat diet and cardio man, get those down and you don't need juice. Get to where you wanna be leanness wise and then look into juice for bulking

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    well if you want to lose BF then I advise you not to use deca . If you wanna cut up nicely then use some Test Prop, Tren , and if you want you can throw in some Winny or Anavar just to be creative
    Yeah...deca kinda has a rep for causing bloat. Also, he said he wanted something with low side effects...i.e. not tren... Tren has a rep of being kind of harsh and speaking from personal experience, it gave me horrific acne (I actually just picked up my Accutane prescription today!).

How about test prop and m1t? Or test prop and winstrol ?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    prop and winny will give him some nasty results I think if the diet is dialed in.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmm. in my opinion, i find that prop, tren , eq, clen and T3 are perfect for ripping up fast. however as a newbie starting your first cycle, i remnd you just stick to diet, cardio, and gear wise, single ester test(cyp/enan) w/ like Eq, and good ole clen for a first stack.

i don't think as a first cycle you would want to be pining up ED or EOD w/ prop and tren. JMO.
    your diet is where its at bro, running gear whil cutting will help you stay anabolic while dieting aggressively, so you won't tax muscle.

-Biggie

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    weeks
    1-12 test prop 75mg ed
    8-12 Winny 50mg ed
    7-12 Tren 50-75mg ed
    Just my .02 on a lean mass cycle

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro theres no such thing as great gains,low sides and loose body fat. Thats what everyone wants!

Ya but you can have a decent gain and cut up with little sides.....Im going fir the prop and winny myself and have read great reports on it... hey sir lifts-a-lot, how nasty can these results get if i have a hardcore diet on tap? Just wanting to know, cuz im predicting up to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass on top of cutting a but? you tell me tho

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billtrosc
    I have decided to start my first cycle. I am looking for a cylce that will give me some good gains with low side effects and help me lose body fat. What would be a good combo to get great results? Also, how is deca on the hair? I was thinking about test eth and stacking it with something else. Thanks for any advice,
    If you are worried about hair loss stay away from winny.

Quote Originally Posted by lilripped
    If you are worried about hair loss stay away from winny.
    yea winny is a killer on the hairline. or get some propecia/finasteride.

don't waste your first cycle on cutting, go for bulk. You can cut down later with exercise. Try deca and test e to bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    don't waste your first cycle on cutting, go for bulk. You can cut down later with exercise. Try deca and test e to bulk up.
    i would agree you will get your best growth off your first cycle. Use diet for cutting not for a first cycle. Cut after

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I would go with test e and eq for your first cycle. JMO though. You can switch out the eq with deca if you want but eq will give you more quality gains.

3 - 0 Boston in the 5th... The curse is almost over

3 - 0 Boston in the 5th... The curse is almost over
    I MEAN STOP STEALING HIS THREAD

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, but aside from the side effects, tren is the nectar of the gods. You can gain great mass and size, while at the same time lose body fat and increase hardness on that stuff...=)

Woot To you Clockworks......Tren is nice, but i still would go with the Prop Winny cycle....thats what im gonna do and I CANT WAIT!!!

AnabolicAlien Guest

hmmmm...

i cringe when i read posts of people thinking steroids will help them get ripped.

diet and exercise (cardio) are the best for doing this. with the exception of tren i don't think any steroid will directly cause fat loss.

A.A.

well of course diet and training are the keys to losing body fat, but you do have to agree that steroids can give you a jump start......thats what everyone thinks- steroids are the magic potion to getting big..what they lack to realize is that you have to train SOOOOOOO much harder than you would normally train naturally....Eat right, Work Hard and it will come in time...NO NEED TO RUSH!!!

Thread Information