marka is offline Associate Member

safe on hair supplements or steroids?

Can anyone advise me on what would be the best product to use to gain muscle yet not affect hair loss?
    I went on a DBol (reforvit)+ Deca (QV300)cycle 3 months ago, and it was the greatest thing. I gained quite a bit, but it accelarated my receding hairline and stopped the cycle after 6 weeks. I just got a hair transplant!, and after going through the HT, I really dont want to do anything that keeps aggravating my hairloss.
    Is there anything else than DBol that I can combine with Deca and show some good results? Is there a supplement that I can combine with Deca that would work? What about T-Bomb 2 claims of blocking DHT conversions? Does it really block it? And is this any good?
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just stick to some test and use proscar/propecia while on to prevent hairloss. You should always take that while on any drugs that convert to dht if you're worried about hair loss. Or even go on some dutastride if you can get that which is even stronger then finastride.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 11-15-2004 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks.

I didnt take Propecia when on the Deca + Dbol cycle because form what I have read, taking finasteride with Deca makes it worse. Is this true?

I haven't heard that. Deca isnt hard on your hair in the first place.

I read in an "ask Bill Roberts"forum:
    http://medica-center.com/articles/roberts/990607.htm
    I copied and pasted the article below. Maybe I read it wrong. Please read if you have a minute and let me know what you think. thanks.

Deca and Propecia

Hi Bill,

You were kind enough to answer my question this week and post it on Medica-Center. Thanks. Now here’s the problem. From what I’ve read (By Patrick Arnold and someone else who I can’t recall) mixing any Nor-hormones (Deca, Nor-Andros, etc.) with Finasteride exacerbates hair loss! Is this true?

Denis

Yes, although I would not put it that way. Rather, if you do not use finasteride, then nandrolone is converted in the scalp to a less-potent compound. So to a very substantial extent it is deactivated. But if you use finasteride then this deactivation does not take place and the scalp sees full strength nandrolone. Nandrolone then becomes comparable to other synthetics with regard to effect on hair.

Not too sure on that one... i've never heard that myself but it could be correct... deca converts to nor-dht not dht itself... dht conversion being the responsible mechanism in test and in other drugs for hair loss and propecia blocks conversion to it...
    I'd like to hear someone else's response on this...

Does anyone else know if you can mix Finasteride with Deca ? According the the article I pasted above, it will aggravate hair loss.

Thread Information