AZ101 is offline New Member

Recomend a cycle??

You guys seem to be alot more educated on different cycles so I thought someone could recomend a light cycle. I dont want the bloated look of test and currently have some sus, eq, nolv, and am going for some clenbuterol soon. I really just want to harden up while putting on a little size. I would go all out but my schedule doesnt afford me the time to get in the full fledged workouts for say a test cycle. I have done the tren but couldnt stand the aggression so thats out. This will also be my first time with the clen . What could I expect doing the clen and eq together??? or possibly throw in a small amount of test (sus)?? Any direction would be appreciated.. This will be my probably my 5th cycle but all of them have been pretty traditional ie test/deca , deca/eq, tren/eq, and straight test enanth, prop..whatever I could get my hands on at the time. Help

youknowme is offline Member
    Write your info with some more *air* and you'll get alot more answers...

Ok, now to your questions. Never run EQ and clen only, always include test. If you wanna cut then try a combo of test propionate and EQ then use your clen after PCT.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    AZ101 what do you consider a full fledged workout vs. one that is not? If you are not intense enough it just doesn't make since to do a cycle at all. Plus if you structure your work out right you should get a workout-in in 45 minutes without bs-ing around.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ101
    You guys seem to be alot more educated on different cycles so I thought someone could recomend a light cycle. I dont want the bloated look of test and currently have some sus, eq, nolv, and am going for some clenbuterol soon. I really just want to harden up while putting on a little size. I would go all out but my schedule doesnt afford me the time to get in the full fledged workouts for say a test cycle. I have done the tren but couldnt stand the aggression so thats out. This will also be my first time with the clen. What could I expect doing the clen and eq together??? or possibly throw in a small amount of test (sus)?? Any direction would be appreciated.. This will be my probably my 5th cycle but all of them have been pretty traditional ie test/deca, deca/eq, tren/eq, and straight test enanth, prop..whatever I could get my hands on at the time. Help
    "whatever you could get your hands on" You claim to have done 5 cycles and you are still planning them this poorly. Everyone is allowed the first or second one being mistakes, but if your still there at 5, and committed to a full body workout, then leave the gear alone.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    "whatever you could get your hands on" You claim to have done 5 cycles and you are still planning them this poorly. Everyone is allowed the first or second one being mistakes, but if your still there at 5, and committed to a full body workout, then leave the gear alone.
    First of all I never said that I was doing full body workouts. And yes I have done 5 cycles over the past 3 years. I got alot out of my last cycles so they might not have been as balls to the wall as some of you guys but I wasnt looking for that. A year and a half later I am 25 lbs lighter was looking for a light cycle to just get a little edge while trying to increase my frequency of workouts.......try working 14 hrs a day, and living out of hotel rooms. Home about 12 days a mont. Do that a give me an email stating that your leaving the gear alone. What is it with some of you guys. If you cant recomend a cycle then dont write. How hard is that. If someone is getting on your nerves with a question........dude move on.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ101
    First of all I never said that I was doing full body workouts. And yes I have done 5 cycles over the past 3 years. I got alot out of my last cycles so they might not have been as balls to the wall as some of you guys but I wasnt looking for that. A year and a half later I am 25 lbs lighter was looking for a light cycle to just get a little edge while trying to increase my frequency of workouts.......try working 14 hrs a day, and living out of hotel rooms. Home about 12 days a mont. Do that a give me an email stating that your leaving the gear alone. What is it with some of you guys. If you cant recomend a cycle then dont write. How hard is that. If someone is getting on your nerves with a question........dude move on.
    I'm gone far 3 weeks out of every month. I am mostly on the road and you find the time to workout if it is that important to you, as well as eat right. What I am pointing out to you is that you aren't going to get much out of half assed attempts, I don't care what excuse you have. But if your the kind of guy that wants to shun the right kind of advice so be it. The only answers you

I'm gone far 3 weeks out of every month. I am mostly on the road and you find the time to workout if it is that important to you, as well as eat right. What I am pointing out to you is that you aren't going to get much out of half assed attempts, I don't care what excuse you have. But if your the kind of guy that wants to shun the right kind of advice so be it. The only answers you
    Dude i am not trying to shun you or your advice. I know what I need to do, I know what I have time to do. Which is why I was asking for the advice on a small cycle. I still have size to work with I just wanted to cut a little more and didnt feel I could get 2 hr workouts in with the schedule I am keeping at the moment. Thats where the small cycle came in. I dont really understand why that is a bad thing. Plain and simple here is the question. i am Going to do a cycle of clen and wondered what would be good to stack it with giving the kind of variables I described. I am not thinking of doing it. I am going to do it whether or not anyone offers there advice on what I should stack it with or not.

OK, you say you do not want to do test, but list sus as one of your posessions. Sust is test. If you want to run a cycle and skip the bloat, go with test prop. The sust will bloat less than test E, but you can still bloat from it. As for full workouts, you don't need 2 hr workouts. That is old school. I never lift for more than 45-60 minutes in a single day. After the first 60 minutes you have cortizal buildup which actually undoes what your trying to do.

Good luck.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    OK, you say you do not want to do test, but list sus as one of your posessions. Sust is test. If you want to run a cycle and skip the bloat, go with test prop. The sust will bloat less than test E, but you can still bloat from it. As for full workouts, you don't need 2 hr workouts. That is old school. I never lift for more than 45-60 minutes in a single day. After the first 60 minutes you have cortizal buildup which actually undoes what your trying to do.

Good luck.
    good advice...a low dose of test prop along with 10mg/day nolva/maybe some l-dex .25mg day to prevent bloat and a 45 min workout will do wonders if your diet and rest are on. look into the DC (dogcrapp) training routine.. 3 workouts a week at 45-60min each, (i'm currently doing this) and am growing more on this then any other training routine i have ever tried.. excusses can't be made, you have to want it! good luck bro.

Thread Information