please share your thoughts...

12 weeker!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1-12, test prop, 80mg ED
    1-4, dbol , 37.5mg ED*
    4-9, tren , 30mg ED
    9-12, m-1-t, 20mg ED
    ---------------------------------------------------------

* the dbol is reforvit simple which is supposed to be underdosed...so i'm sure i won't actually be getting 37.5mg ED.

for those of you not good with numbers...
    test prop for all 12 weeks
    dbol for first 4 weeks
    tren for middle 6 weeks
    m-1-t for last 4 weeks

thanks for the input.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    30mgs of tren is going to do very little if anything for you IMO.
    Also I don't see why you don't just go with 100mgs ed on the prop...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    because i got nasty acne doing 100mg prop ED with 75mg tren ED. and i saw someone in the member pictures section with incredible results using even lower dosages than what i listed for my 2nd cycle...=)

to be more specific about why 80mg of prop ED. well that comes out to 560mg per week. most people consider 500mg of test per week to be the standard novice cycle.

thanks for the reply.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm M1T at the end...interesting. Maybe I'll add that att he end of my TEst/EQ cycle...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    clock, havent seen u in a while, i guess i just been spending too much time in the lounge.......

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    i agress with MBaraso. 30mg/ed of fina wont do squat. also get some b-6 in there for the progesterone. plus personally i dont think u need to combine the prop and dbol in a cycle. the prop kicks in quick enough IMO. just my .02

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Clocky,I think that you need to stay at the same dosage as you had last cycle, at the very least. This is assuming that you have not lost a ton of weight since last year.

Consider high doses of B-5 for the acne. I have a good bit of acne naturaly and B-5 took care of it.

I like this better:

1-12 100mgs prop ed
    1-10 75mgs tren ac. ed
    1-4 dbol
    9-12 M1T or winny

If the acne is your only concern maybe you should substitute the tren for var.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Consider high doses of B-5 for the acne. I have a good bit of acne naturaly and B-5 took care of it.

If the acne is your only concern maybe you should substitute the tren for var.
    good bit of acne or deep scarring acne like this (see attached)? notice in the upper middle area of the chest how deep the scars are...it looks like i got shot with a shotgun. also note that my cycle ended at the end of december 2003 (i.e. these scars are almost a year old).

i'm on 10g of B5 a day now (its only my 2nd day though). i have a dermatologist appointment in 1.5 months. i figure i can start my cycle now and if any signs of the cystic acne start showing up, it'll be right around the time of the doc appointment.

thanks for the input, everyone.

p.s. Khull, i graduated and got a job...read: i don't have any time anymore... i cruise AR maybe once a week or less as opposed to 24/7... it is nice seeing familiar faces though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my second cycle...gulp...-acne_01.jpg   my second cycle...gulp...-acne_02.jpg  

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    i have read bad things about taking m1t for more than a few weeks, and also bad sides from raising the dosage, and why isnt the d-bol oral enough?? i would think it would be fine to just run the d-bol.

because dbol is known to bloat and i want to move from bloated to hard and ripped as the cycle progresses.

mind sharing those links about negative m1t reactions when using for more than a few weeks? my boss is actually guinnie pigging it for me. he's doing 10mg ED ramping up to 20mg ED for 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    i have read bad things about taking m1t for more than a few weeks, and also bad sides from raising the dosage, and why isnt the d-bol oral enough?? i would think it would be fine to just run the d-bol.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Im sorry but 37.5mg of dboll how stupid is that , eather take 35 or 40.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    because dbol is known to bloat and i want to move from bloated to hard and ripped as the cycle progresses.

mind sharing those links about negative m1t reactions when using for more than a few weeks? my boss is actually guinnie pigging it for me. he's doing 10mg ED ramping up to 20mg ED for 4 weeks.
    I did M1T for 4 weeks at 20mg daily. The worst side I got was some annoying back pumps. For results I ran M1T with 100mg test prop ed. I used the M1T at the end of the cycle and ran it a weeks past the last prop shot and right up to PCT. I never looked more vascualr and full. My gym buddy says that was the best he's seen me in a while. I like and will probably run it again in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Im sorry but 37.5mg of dboll how stupid is that , eather take 35 or 40.
    lets see, 25mg tabs. so if i split them in half, thats 12.5mg. three halves is 37.5. so are you suggesting i cut the tabs into tiny slivers so i can precisely measure out 35 or 40mg? you do understand that 35 and 40 are not multiples of 25, right? nor are they multiples of 12.5 or 6.25 (half of 25 and 1/4 of 25 respectively).

don't call me stupid when you obviously haven't thought the situation through. now you are the one who looks stupid.
    Last edited by clockworks; 09-03-2004 at 10:34 AM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    lol

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

If I am not mistaken, isnt tren actually a big ACNE maker? Another way to do M1T is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, and so forth along with your other cycle. It all depends, is the liver healthy, doing no drinking?

Also your acne looks like my back... I dont get so bad on my chest but couple here and there, especially skin lower then pecks for me take long time to heal because skin so sensative there. What helps is wash with a degreasing dishwashing liquid like Dawn.... it seems to help a lot with acne, use the dawn in place of bar soap.

Gotta watch out because M1T will give you a combination of endless insomnia at night but also endless sleepiness by day so you dont rest very well when doing this one, but M1T seems to be clearly a much more effective way to take 1-test then any other method I've tried.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    * the dbol is reforvit simple which is supposed to be underdosed...so i'm sure i won't actually be getting 37.5mg ED.
    Bro, I got the same dbol . If its the one I have in the yellow/orange box, its 25mg per cc. I didnt know reforvit had other types of dbol, that why I was just asking. Yes you are correct it is underdosed and taste like ass too!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    lets see, 25mg tabs. so if i split them in half, thats 12.5mg. three halves is 37.5. so are you suggesting i cut the tabs into tiny slivers so i can precisely measure out 35 or 40mg? you do understand that 35 and 40 are not multiples of 25, right? nor are they multiples of 12.5 or 6.25 (half of 25 and 1/4 of 25 respectively).
    My mistake, you got the tabs....................did see your other thread. Good luck with everything!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    clockworks, consider that lucky for acne on your chest. After i finished my tren /prop cycle and did pct mine broke out about 10X wosrse and its still here after 3 months. I have been on differin gel and retin A and neither of them are getting rid of it but i ordered some b5 to hopefully take care of it. STupid thing is is that i started another cycle which isnt going to help the situation at all...............good luck bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so hows the cycle goin bro?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    jeeze.... im with the guys who say 75mg/day tren with 500mg/wk prop (D-Bol no need IMO with the fast acting prop) as for m-1??? dunno, not a PH guy

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    jeeze.... im with the guys who say 75mg/day tren with 500mg/wk prop (D-Bol no need IMO with the fast acting prop) as for m-1??? dunno, not a PH guy
    All prop is fast acting. It has the prioponate ester which is quickly used.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    naw he's well into it already, I was just checkin on how he was doing thats all

Hmm, weird...replies to this thread didn't show up in my user CP. Guess I'm behind on replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If I am not mistaken, isnt tren actually a big ACNE maker?It all depends, is the liver healthy, doing no drinking?
    Yeah Ntp, I agree, I think tren is the culprit. I actually suspect PCT also because I broke out the worst about a week after my last shot. It was all of a sudden...went from light surface acne to deep cystic and nodular acne.

Quote Originally Posted by ntpadude
    It all depends, is the liver healthy, doing no drinking?
    Yup! I actually saw a derm. I told her I was taking "hormones" and they were the cause of my terrible acne and the resulting scarring. She prescribed Accutane. Of course I had to get my bloodwork done and all my levels turned out great. I'm taking my first Accutane dose tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    clockworks, consider that lucky for acne on your chest. After i finished my tren/prop cycle and did pct mine broke out about 10X wosrse and its still here after 3 months. I have been on differin gel and retin A and neither of them are getting rid of it but i ordered some b5 to hopefully take care of it. STupid thing is is that i started another cycle which isnt going to help the situation at all...............good luck bro.
    No, doode, I'm pretty sure my acne was as bad or worse than yours... The pics I posted are almost a full year after the outbreak. Furthermore, those pics are bad. I just figured out how to choose the correct lighting and shutter settings on my camera to show lots of detail in indoor lighting. I'll post some pics of my scars...they are pretty bad. If I take my shirt off in public, people will probably gasp and say, "that guy is obviously a roid head"...=( Differin gel and retin A? Why not go for Accutane? Two seperate doctors prescribed me Accutane as soon as I took my shirt off (I didn't take the 1st prescription because I was moving to a different city). They check your blood every month while on Accutane so you know if you're healthy or not...great if your on cycle...=)

dude i am very hesitant to M1T, why not just use winny to cut bloating and tighten up your gains? Sorry i say this but ive been reading about that stuff alot and I would say its not something i would take....Winny!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    dude i am very hesitant to M1T, why not just use winny to cut bloating and tighten up your gains? Sorry i say this but ive been reading about that stuff alot and I would say its not something i would take....Winny!!
    Whoa, I have read quite a bit about M1T and haven't really come across anything negative. Would you mind sharing what you heard or posting links? My boss guinea pigged it for me for a week and was fine. He said towards the end he started sleeping in longer in the mornings (lethargy), but thats it really.

I would have liked to try winny, but I chose M1T because its legal and I can't get winny.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    heres modified version of your cycle that i think you would like since the doses aren't that much different...except for no m1t becuase you're already taking tren
    1-12 150prop 75tren eod
    1-4 25dbol

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    M1T is NOT a pro-hormone. It IS a legal steroid , although not for long. It was recently added to the controlled substance list as part of the 2004 Steroid Control Act, signed by Pres. Bush on 10/22. Will only be available legally until 1/22/05.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Whoa, I have read quite a bit about M1T and haven't really come across anything negative. Would you mind sharing what you heard or posting links? My boss guinea pigged it for me for a week and was fine. He said towards the end he started sleeping in longer in the mornings (lethargy), but thats it really.

I would have liked to try winny, but I chose M1T because its legal and I can't get winny.
    I have used M1T, 15-20mg per week for 4 weeks and noticed little sides. The worst side was back pumps.

MT

Thread Information