fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Morning Star Labs Prop

What is the quality of morning star labs prop? pain on inject or day after. The prop that I have been getting is very smooth no pain -- no one sources it anymore.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    anyone?

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    ITS PAINLESS BRO...IF YA WANT ( AND I EVEN RECOMEND IT)THROW SOME VIT. B-12 IN WITH IT TO CUT OUT THE PAIN...IF YOU FEEL ANY ...BUT YEA ITS PAINLESS...EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT

ChipNDaler

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I don't no bro, I'm running his Tren /Prop combo right now in my cycle and that **** is painful!! I'm pretty sure its not the tren thats giving me the pain so it must be the prop. His Test Enath is painless, overall his products are good, but the prop is a little painfull

Odin is offline Member
    I love his EQ and Test E great stuff no pain, I'm a little unsure of his d-bol though, anyone try his D-bol? I was taking 55mg and not really feeling it, All the injectables were great though. Great guy and service and injectables are top, just d-bol was iffy but it could be me. His liquidex was great too.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Comon, I'm sick of hearing people complaining about Prop pain.. it can't be that bad. You learn to love it, the pain just means it's working

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    ODIN IM GONNA BE STARTING HIS EQ 500MG TEST E -600MG TREN E-400-500MG AND HIS D-BOL 55MG......THEY SAY TAKE THE D-BOL 55'S 2 HRS BEFORE YOU WORK OUT WITH GRAPEFRUIT JUICE...GIVES NASTY PUMPS

ChipNDaler

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPNDALER69
    ODIN IM GONNA BE STARTING HIS EQ 500MG TEST E -600MG TREN E-400-500MG AND HIS D-BOL 55MG......THEY SAY TAKE THE D-BOL 55'S 2 HRS BEFORE YOU WORK OUT WITH GRAPEFRUIT JUICE...GIVES NASTY PUMPS

ChipNDaler
    That's what I did and the pumps are sick, I also gained some insane strength with them as well!

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    I'm about to do a Tren and Prop cycle, and my bud is doing a cycle of prop, wizzy, and cyp, he said the prop shots from mourning star farms hurt like a bitch.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPNDALER69

ChipNDaler
    Looks like a good cycle, I will be doing somthing like that 1000mg test and 500Tren E a week and go until I hit a sticking point then take 55mg a d-bol for 4 weeks and the start pct. I guess the thing is with the d-bol I never got back pumps but looking back did make good strengh gains. Guess I should not judge somthing by not having sides. For price, quality, and convience he's hard too beat, He's also getting a nicer list to chose from as well. See he just added the Tren Ethanate and injectable Winstrol , and up't his Test E and EQ to 300mg ml.

Thread Information