Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Just clomid fine?

Just started pct today (goodie) i was just going to run the normal clomid pct cycle, and save the nolva i didnt use for my next cycle. Or is it a much bigger difference by adding nolva?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i would add it just in case, help return things to normal again, get some tribulas too

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    Just started pct today (goodie) i was just going to run the normal clomid pct cycle, and save the nolva i didnt use for my next cycle. Or is it a much bigger difference by adding nolva?
    When your testosterone crashes in PCT, so will your estrogens also been in a downward trend as well. Nolva is only important if you just ended a very high dose testosterone cycle and might be loaded with estrogen. High dose would be doses higher then 750 mg a week. If you did 750 or less, then dont worry about it, clomid is plenty and save your left over nolva for next time.

In PCT, your testosterone levels will decrease faster then your estrogen levels so its possible to be in a period of having no testosterone and still high estrogen, if this is the case, if nipples start getting sensative then go on the nolva for your PCT. Otherwise only reason testosterone goes down faster then estrogen in a man's body is your body is better geared to "consume" the testosterone faster then it can estrogen. Fact remains men have many more testosterone receptors then estrogen receptors so estrogen is much slower to be used up and reduced to normal levels. Most of the time since your estrogen IS on the decline during PCT, clomid has plenty of ability to block and arrest function of estrogen during your PCT, however if you did too much EQ or deca and have some progestin in your body, you might need the assistance of nolva because estrogen+progestin=big boobs. Progestin alone is bad but sometimes taking estrogen out of the equasion will save you the worst troubles.

Thread Information