kubano28 is offline Associate Member

winstrol and ???? ,for cutting cycle,help out bros

sup bros ,my boy is trying to do a cutting cycle and im not in that stage yet so i couldnt give him a good advice for a cutting cycle,he has 20 winstrol amps on access to any other gear available,he is 5'11 and about 270 lbs and looking forward for a harder look and to lose them extra lbs,any input will be appretiated,
    thanks bros
    Last edited by kubano28; 10-28-2004 at 11:43 AM.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    You should always do a test w/ everything.... if he can handle injections tell him to go on prop. 75-100mg ED plus thats not enough winny should have atleast 5 weeks

decadbal is offline Banned
    get more win.. id go with test e or P. maybe add some eq, good meal plan and good cardio..

bmwrob is offline Member
    Winny needs to be at 50mg/ED....So, he needs alot more.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    straight diet and cardio, cut off all the excess fat naturally, then look into AS

fabry is offline Senior Member
    prop, tren and winny... my nex cycle. good diet and cardio!
    clen and eca (2 on 2 off) startin from pct...

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    prop, tren and winny... my nex cycle. good diet and cardio!
    clen and eca (2 on 2 off) startin from pct...
    Can you substitute Test E at 250mg 2x/week for the prop? I ask because I have lots of E, but would have to get the prop

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Can you substitute Test E at 250mg 2x/week for the prop? I ask because I have lots of E, but would have to get the prop
    yup!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    yes u can use your enant... but id get some prop anyway to kickstart your cycle for the first 4 wks!

if your 5'11'' 270 lbs. you need not to be on aas at this moment..Just get youself into a killer exercise workout with great cardio and diet along with protein for synthesis and you will be shedding pounds just right. I personally dont recommend aas for someone that can do it on their own. No offence but i feel that your looking for aas as the only means of losing weight and getting harder..Sorry but thats my .02

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    if your 5'11'' 270 lbs. you need not to be on aas at this moment..Just get youself into a killer exercise workout with great cardio and diet along with protein for synthesis and you will be shedding pounds just right. I personally dont recommend aas for someone that can do it on their own. No offence but i feel that your looking for aas as the only means of losing weight and getting harder..Sorry but thats my .02

u are right and thats what i told my boy ,but he still insist on winstrol ,so ill just help him out in any way i can,
    thank bros

well if he insists on using aas then he needs to be using eq, not winny. winny is for ppl with like anywhere from single digit bf% to 15%. it is used to shed moderate amounts of fat to make muscles harder. it wont shed alot of unwanted fat. so if he is looking to really cut down tell him to use equipoise . its the best i feel with the least sides. if he has the money to fork out then he could possibly use anavar . other that that tell him not to use winny, its not for his stature at this moment.

Thread Information