Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Some people are idiots

Some kid from the gym i talked to only a few times which knew i was geared up called me out of no where and said he tried cocaine for the first time and has been on pct for about a week now. should he be worried about the two mixing and or how could if effect his cycle/body...sorry for asking such a stupid question for an idiot

Jackman is offline Banned
    this is second post on cocain today and steroids man what are people turning into! as i said before i dont recomend it but i know people who have....

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nuts

but does clomid have anything to do with the brain because i know cocaine blocks certain receptors or nerves in the brain

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    but does clomid have anything to do with the brain because i know cocaine blocks certain receptors or nerves in the brain
    not sure bro but using steroids alreads brings your blood pressure up enough. so doesnt cocain if im thinking right?

thanks bro

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    wow he must be real health concious huh?
    scary sh*t man, i woudlnt' screw around with that. especially if you were on something like dbol that brings your BP pretty high, that combined with coke could be disaster!

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    not sure bro but using steroids alreads brings your blood pressure up enough. so doesnt cocain if im thinking right?
    Yeah...I would say your friend is playing with fire if he cycles and snorts. Not a good combo. Your cardiovascular system is being taxed hard. Wouldn't want something important to give out, like say, your HEART!

decadbal is offline Banned
    tell him to stop juicing and be a cokehead

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    tell him to stop juicing and be a cokehead

Amen

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    another great thread...

Perhaps, since he is on PCT anyway, he is using cocaine as part of his PCT drugs. It raises LH, FSH, and gonadotropin-releasing hormone, as well as lowering prolactin levels...these are all good things when you are on Post Cycle Therapy , right? See for yourself:

J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1996 Sep;278(3):1195-200.

Effects of cocaine on anterior pituitary and gonadal hormones.

Heesch CM, Negus BH, Bost JE, Keffer JH, Snyder RW 2nd, Eichhorn EJ.

Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA.

Acute and chronic cocaine administration has been reported to change endocrine and neurochemical functions in animals and human drug abusers. This study examined the effects of acute cocaine administration on anterior pituitary and gonadal hormones in male human volunteers without a history of drug abuse. Using a double-blind, randomized study design, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), prolactin and testosterone levels were measured in 12 healthy men before and after intranasal administration of 2 mg/kg cocaine or placebo. Each subject was studied twice, serving as his own control. Compared to placebo, both luteinizing hormone, and, to a lesser degree, follicle-stimulating hormone levels increased significantly after cocaine, reaching a peak value 60 min after the administration of the study drug. This pattern is consistent with a possible cocaine induced rise in gonadotropin-releasing hormone and subsequent rise in luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone due to stimulation of gonadotroph cells in the pituitary gland. Neither cocaine nor placebo induced a change in testosterone levels. Prolactin levels showed a decrease from base line after both placebo and cocaine administration, with a significantly more pronounced decrease after cocaine. This likely reflects the combination of the physiologic diurnal variation in prolactin secretion and an added inhibitory effect on prolactin due to cocaine. These findings show that the acute administration of cocaine significantly alters anterior pituitary hormonal release patterns.

I knew a few guys who took cocaine during and after their cycle...Its one scary thing because from personal experience viewing this you actually look at a walking timebomb..Its almost like you can see their hearts jumping out of their chest the whole time....Is that guy trying to cut down because if so he will and really fast...My buddies cut in like two weeks off it and they were lean and HUGE...Just the bad thing was they are now hooked and going to probably pawn everything they got to keep that habit up....DONT DO THAT SHYT!!! PPL ARE A$$HOLES!!!

Thats wrong hooker for posting that.....Thats like persuading ppl to start cocaine as a new form of PCT and acting like its ok......Whatever Man

I'm not the moral compass for people to determine what direction their morality should take, or to be judged for mine. I'm here to provide information on Drugs.

O i fully understand that your out their to ensure the most information possible on the topic thread. Thats why your a mod, but i feel on an issue like this that is soo severe that some things should be let go....Thats All..Im not out here to bash you by all means, i respect you to the fullest..I just get mad because of personal experience and what ive seen it do.

Thread Information