BigJames is offline Senior Member

When to Inject and when to start?

I am about to start my first cycle, which will include 400mg/wk of Test Cyp and 400mg/wk of Equipoise , with some Nolva on the side. I have the gear, the pins, the PCT stuff...all of it. I have read countless threads and conversed with numerous forum members to fine tune my cycle and collect valuable insite and tips from more experience lifters. Ready to go. So, any advice on what time of day / day of week to inject? Should I do the Test and Eq together? Seperately? Same day? Different days? Any advice would be appreciated...

Also, I wondered if anyone has any advise on whether I should start this cycle from a leaner bodyweight or just start from where I am at. Let's be real, it is winter time and this is a bulking cycle for me, but I do not want to get fat, you know? I am 6'1" 225 lbs and although I look pretty good for me, I am admittedly carrying a little extra weight around my stomach and I am far from "lean". Any suggestions? Should I lean down first and then hit the stuff?

Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    the eq will make u more lean and cut u down when u use it

Even with the Test?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    yeah, wots ur bf%?

I am not sure, I have never had it tested. I would guess (hopefully on the pessimistic side) that it is high teens....I should probablly find out someday...

Thread Information