Zues is offline Associate Member

Winny to fight Deca Gyno?

I think I remember someone a while back talking about how Winny can help reduce/prevent Deca gyno. If true how is tht so, how much do you need to take for it to be effective.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    winstrol has a greater affinity for the progesterone receptor, although it does not activate it

deca gyno, or progesterone gyno is very rare. for some reason in the last year, everyone has sworn they got it though. the amount of progesterone byproduct is low. the problem is that its an estrogen agonist. the problem with that, is too many people think that nolvadex does nothing for deca cause it doesnt convert to estrogen (not true!)

Unless your going over 900mg/wk, I honestly wouldnt worry about the progesterone

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    winstrol has a greater affinity for the progesterone receptor, although it does not activate it

deca gyno, or progesterone gyno is very rare. for some reason in the last year, everyone has sworn they got it though. the amount of progesterone byproduct is low. the problem is that its an estrogen agonist. the problem with that, is too many people think that nolvadex does nothing for deca cause it doesnt convert to estrogen (not true!)

Unless your going over 900mg/wk, I honestly wouldnt worry about the progesterone

ver true ..but my friends have gotten sore nips, etc off 600mg of deca alone which i found quite odd

Reason I ask is cause I'm on 450mg/wk of Deca , also 500mg of Cyp. I'm taking 40mg of Nolva and some Liquidex and I have developed small lumps that arent getting smaller. I'm probably gonna increase my doses of Nolva, either that or my Liquid Nolva isnt real. So your also thinking my gyno is estrogen related then? How about if I added Proviron also.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i think nolva and liquidex will help you out try 80mgs of nolva until your small lumps dissapear

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bromo is always good for Deca . Also, if you think it is progesterone induced, jump on some B6. 2 doses of 300mg per day.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    if u had gyno surgery and you removed the gland and it has been over 8 weeks since then, and you decided to take 300mg of deca durabolin every week and you would add some winstrol 50mged would u get gyno at all. with the dosage of 300mg of deca is there any way for it to occur after having surgery.

SO you think if I added some Winny it might help prevent Deca gyno? I'm currently on 80mg/Nolva ED, 600mg/B-6 ED, 450mg/Deca wk, 500mg/Test Cy wk. I have been running the Nolva and B-6 at those doses for about 3 days now. Any idea on when symptoms may diminish? Also I heard Letrazole can help reduce gyno and is better than Liquidex. Anyone had any luck on Letrazole? It seems like slowly my nips keep getting puffier. Ive never had a problem with gyno in the past and its freaking me out. Any other suggestions on what I should do. I would use Bromo but I don't know where I can get it.

Thread Information