FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

newbie cycle advice, TEST E

hey whatsup all
    jsut started postin today but i been reading and learning for some time now here.
    I recently ordered some Test E (10- 250s) and nolva+clomid... im looking to stack it with something more anabolic , hopefully increasing the quality of the cycle. What do you guys think, winny, eq, deca ??? Or something else? lemme know
    Frannnnnnnnnnnnnk

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    run 500mg per week for 10 wks with 10mg nolva ed, then pct. if this is your first cycle stick to just test.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I prefer running EQ with test, as I think it's less harsh than running more test. There are plenty of threads debating this, so you might want to check those out.

yea just test u think? im the most cut right now ive ever really been, im scared test alone and ill bloat up? i dunno i havent juiced in a few years, last time i did sustanon and i swelled like a friggin balloon
    frannnnnnnnnnnk

also 500mg a week seems like alot to me, i was thinking 250 a week for 10
    frannnnnnnnnnnk

bump

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    whats ur cycle history? id also follow the advice and go for the test only cycle, if u think 500mg/wk is too much go wit 300mg/wk also frontload wit some dbol , also if u dont wana bloat keep the dbol below 40mg and take some ldex to help

ive done sust, dbols, cyp, deca and others but i was totally clueless it was years ago anyways, i did no PCT, id never even heard of it at the time. the last few years i just been working out naturally, in fact i swore i would never juice again, but lately i feel that when done correctly they are safe and can be beneficial to seeing the next level of performance...
    do you think test alone will hurt my definition much? im not obsessed with getting rediculously huge in one cycle, id like to go slow and just maintain quality while increasing slowly in size u know>? whew im out of breath

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    if you wanna go slow then id suggest a 16-20 week cycle at a lose dosage and test e will put sum good mass on you, but if you want a 8-10 weeker then you might add more fat than you indended bro

did u lose definition and bloat a lot on dbol ? i dont think test only wil really make u put on fat as long as u keep a very clean diet!and i mean clean! u could even start weeks 1 - 4 with some prop, this will harden u up better than dbol and keep bloat at a minimum, i dont kno how happy u are tho wit ED injection??

yea i considered test prop but the thought of ED or even EOD is more then im ready for at this point... on dbols, i bloated a bit but as far as losing definition who knows i was in ****ty shape then, i had no business doing cycles of anything but u live and you learn... thank god i grew up and learned the benefits of DEDICATION. back then i was looking for a body in a pill lol

id run the dbols at a lowish dose of about 25mgED along wit 10mg of nolvadex and ldex for the bloat, also test e at 300-500mg/wk, let ur body recover from that and see what shape ur in after ur cycle and take it from there on what to include in ur next cycle, id keep to the test only this time

if ur that worried about losing definition keep the reps high and do lots of cardio and keep the diet in order!

hope this helps

thanks bro yea it helps i still think im going to keep the dosages below 300 for the first cycle jsut nervous its been a long time
    also ldex is not available to me, but 20mg a day of nolva would be easy to come by.... also i need to run clomid pct.....

1 - 4 dbol 25mgED
    1 - 10 test e 300mg/wk
    PCT

id keep the nolvadex at 10mg and if bloat becomes a large issue (hehe) bump it to 20mg

thanks bigswift ill keep u posted once i get it all goin....

good luck

Thread Information