spkmania is offline Associate Member

extending a sust cycle....

i'm currently in week 9 of a 12 week sust/winny cycle and i've gotten awesome results. last week i broke my hand, so now all i can do is legs for the next two weeks or so. my question is, if i extend the cycle to 16 weeks or longer, is there anything i need to do different?

sust 250mg eod
    winny 50mg ed

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    How does your pct look?

i've got clomid for 3 weeks after my last shot, i've been taking nolva just in case for about two weeks now.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you may want to pick up some hcg if your going to extend it to 16 weeks but that is up to you if you want to deal with it or not

yeah, i might pick some up just in case...

bump

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    why extend the cycle when you can only train legs.Thats means you are doing all this test and not utilising it by training hard like a mofo. Sure you can train your legs hard twice a week, but what about the rest of the days you have off. Don;t extend it. You have a broken hand and need to let it mend fast so you can keep your results. If you were in perfect health, still gaining, sure, maybe extend a lttile, but with just legs? sounds a bit crazy to me. You are excited by the gains. Work on keeping them as best you can by your legs workouts, becasue you certainly aren't going to maximise on what you have now, let alone another month.

yeah, but with the test in my body i can maintain what i have, then in another two weeks i can resume upper body workouts. it's not like i'm going to extend the cycle for an extra four weeks and only do legs, i should be able to do upper body within 10-14 days...

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    that's the fastest healing broken hand I ever heard of!!!

i dunno, i can tell it's broke, but i can move it now and i can apply pressure with almost no pain. a broken hand only takes about four weeks to heal. i did it last week and if i wait two more weeks it should be fine.

master wallace is offline New Member
    Where abouts you broke it man. I broke the bone just behind the knuckle on my little finger which has made the knuckle next to it disapear almost. I broke it on Fri 10th September and mine is still not right. I still can't fully clench my fist properly and my little finger now tends to lean on the finger beside it. This gives me no reasonable amount of grip with which to lift weights with so i would imagine you will have to lift very lightly or clamp the weight to your hand. Just be careful you don't hurt it again and take it easy. Good luck.

it's a boxer's fracture. sounds like you had the same thing. i did some chest yesterday, hurt like a mother, but it seems okay now.

Thread Information