Susguy is offline Associate Member

Dball sides.. maybe???

bros i was walking to class today and my calves cramped up real real real bad, it was so bad that i had to sit down and wait about 5 minutes till the feeling went away. do you think it maybe becuase of the dballs? thanks bros

my cycle
    500 mg/test week
    30mg/dball ed
    10mg nolva ed

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is known for painful lower back pump, but I think it is possible. You aren't running clen also are you? If not, maybe just sore from working them out?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wud have thought its the dbol , not to sure tho as ur only on 30mg

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    dbol is known for painful lower back pump, but I think it is possible. You aren't running clen also are you? If not, maybe just sore from working them out?
    no i am not clen with my cycle now, my leg day is actually tomorrow, i dont know what happened though, it felt like all the blood from my calves just rushed out and it was rubbing my calves and it felt like there was a lot, lot lot of blood in there at once..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    no i am not clen with my cycle now, my leg day is actually tomorrow, i dont know what happened though, it felt like all the blood from my calves just rushed out and it was rubbing my calves and it felt like there was a lot, lot lot of blood in there at once..
    I can achieve this while on nothing. The weird thing about my calves is that when I flex them while stretching a certain way, they cramp up with the worst pain ever (even while of any AAS). Not sure if this may be happening to you, but you never know.

Thread Information