Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Question Got this Email when I ordered Fina Today

Prior to order processing, you will need to reply with your full name, stating
    that you have read, understand, and agree with the Finaplix Disclaimer.

FINAPLIX DISCLAIMER

FINAPLIX®-H Implant Trenbolone acetate Active Ingredient(s): FINAPLIX®-H is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate. Manufactured by a non-sterilizing process. Indications: The product is a slow release anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in growing finishing feedlot heifers. This product is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter.
    Dosage and Administration: Dosage form: One implant containing 200 mg trenbolone acetate is administered to each animal. The 10 pellets which make up the dosage of FINAPLIX®-H are contained in one division of the multiple
    cartridge. Ten doses are in each cartridge. The cartridge is designed to be used with a special implant gun.

Precaution(s): Store in a refrigerator (36-47°F) and protect from sunlight. Use before the expiration date printed on the cartridge.

Warning(s): Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding, or in dairy animals. For animal treatment only. Not for use in humans. Any other use may result in violation of Federal Law.

Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the product label or package insert. Compendium Code No.: 08391062

I have read the above product information and understand that Finaplix H is for animal use only. I also understand that use of this product for any purpose inconsistent with that which is printed on the product label is in violation of Federal Law.

I certify that I am at least 18 years of age.

What do you guys think should I do it or not?

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    **** that

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    **** that
    don't worry about it

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    NO big deal that comes standard now. Im sure I know what company you are dealing with and they are straight. Next time register your account as the name of a Farm. That will work too.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I had to go through that everytime I ordered finaplix , everything's cool.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    ok I sent it in... hopefully it should all be here next monday/tuesday them!

Thread Information