Thread: 5/8 too small?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

5/8 too small?

is 5/8 too small to inject in my a$$.....cuz my shoulders get sore for a few days after an injection to tha shoulder w/ a 25 5/8

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I would use 1"

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Not here to flame but Im still trying to figure out at why in the hell your doing AAS at 19, Still in hs to...Wait bro trust me just Wait awhile bro. You can gain so much with out it.. But yeah I would go with 22G 1 1/2 inch atleast.
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-28-2004 at 06:07 PM.

sniper320 is offline Member
    Glutes should be 1" 1/2.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    too young

RAM2500 is offline Member

5/8

If your lean, less then 10% 5/8 25 works great in the delts. Your too young

if u knew how many people at my school were on them...u wouldnt say that...hard to keep up w/ them in sports even when im on tha juice

decadbal is offline Banned
    well you heard to young, so ill skip that, go to your quads...

how old do u think someone should be and why

there are hundreds of posts debating how old u should be to use AS,

IMO 21-23yrs is ok

Over 23 why b/c up until that age you body makes enough test on its own to make great gains why else b/c juice shuts you down.Even with porper pct if you start at to young an age you will mess yourself up for a good long timeIMO gear should only be used when you have a VERY GOOD base already.. Meaning your body. Maybe being some what near your genetic potential as well would help. But hell you cant be any where NEAR you potential at that age.

F*king spot on jock

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    at ur age ur bodies not done growing and ur body is not fully developed also ur hormone level is off the wall as it is so if i were u i would wait to but if ur going to do it might as well get the advice u need to do them properly....good luck with ur decision

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    if u knew how many people at my school were on them...u wouldnt say that...hard to keep up w/ them in sports even when im on tha juice

I dont care how many people are on it at your school..I would still say that same thing.So, you cant keep up with them? EAT more and train HARDER.. I played hs sports to bro and im sure alot of guy on AR did as well.. You gotta deal with sh1t like that.. eat more hit the weights hard.You must be one little guy if its hard to keep up with them and your on gear. Hell I coach hs wrestling now and if 1 of my kids was on gear I would beat his ass so bad..Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    F*king spot on jock

Does that mean I was right? lol is that like saying "Right" on?

when a college has tha choice of choosing a guy w/ a natural clean of 290 and 4.6 40 time or a AS user w/ a 375 clean and a 4.35 40 time i think i kno who hes gonna choose

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Over 23 why b/c up until that age you body makes enough test on its own to make great gains why else b/c juice shuts you down.
    **** i'm 25, had my levels tested. registered a 790 on my test levels. high is 845. thought about not even doing my prop / fina cycle but those thoughts vanished quickly.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Way too young and just because everybody else is doing it, doesnt mean you have to do it, give yourself a copuple of more years to grow then think about steroids

not a matter of everyone else doing it, i cant compete w/ other guys going natural if everyone in my position is 30 lbs heavier and cleans and squats 200 lbs more than me, me and tha rest of tha Defensive Ends on my team all squat 300 lbs more than everyone else on tha team, if i was going natural, id have no chance of getting looked at by a good college because all of tha focus would be on them, strength helps in football, i kno ur all tryin to help, but im jus tryin to be tha best i can in fball, not too worried about tha after effects which i kno r prolly not pretty

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    3 cycles at your age is three too many. Just because they do it does not make it safe.

i kno its prolly not safe, but thats not whats at tha top of my list of worries ri now, gettin into a top25 university is all im worried about ri now

Lemme ask what college you plan on going to?? B/c guess what my friend I play football for a D1 school. Guess what else THEY DO AAS TESTS..................

im not remedial, im not gonna do steroids when i get in college this is my last one, having that they stay in ur system up to a year

I think your life and health is a little bit more important than that, if you're good you'll get in, theres something called skills that steroids don't give you, i would advice you rethink your priorities, see ya.

steroids help u w/ skills, if yall are done hatin...this is my last cycle as i said...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    steroids help u w/ skills, if yall are done hatin...this is my last cycle as i said...
    whoa whoa whoa......now i've heard it all. since when do steroids help you with skills ?? what skills ?

youve done 3 cycles so far which means it stays in your system longer. The more you put in the longer it stays... Oh and by the way deca can stay in your system for up to 18 months.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fball....what high school you go to ?? U high ? Catholic ? Dunham ?

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    when a college has tha choice of choosing a guy w/ a natural clean of 290 and 4.6 40 time or a AS user w/ a 375 clean and a 4.35 40 time i think i kno who hes gonna choose

It sucks that sports are getting that way. Its all abut making it to the pros and getting that contract. Because of the "edge" that everyone needs, steroids are a part of training, no matter the age. And because not evereyone is blessed with great genes, training and diet is not always the answer. AS are a big factor in every sport. In 20 years 14 will probably not be a too uncommon age that people are starting the use of AS. This is America where no one wants to be second best, and victory is placed higher than morals, or what is correct. Sad but true.

ok u run pro agility in 3.9, run tha 40 in 4.4, clean 375
    or u run p.a. in 4.7, run 40 in 4.8, and clean 295

it might help u a LITTLE ya kno...thats why AS is banned from NCAA because they "aid you in athletics"

if ur all done taking ur anger out on me because im doing steroids (which most of u r ure selves...) id like to end tha post thanks

They are banned b/c the are ILLEGAL number one 2 they dont aid in your skills they make you stronger and more muscular with the right diet and training.. Thats what helps you lift more and fun faster.. The gear doesnt do it.. Im telling you if you trained hard with out gear you could do it.. I was squating 405 for reps and benching 340 for reps natural in my sn yr of hs weighting 200 lbs. I have ****ty genetics so thats not it. It takes hard work to be good bro. Youll learn when your in college and AAS isnt an option.

so then why does everyone do aas if natural is just as easy

Hey I never said natural was easy...I said it takes hard work. Im not saying When you juice it doesnt take hard work, things just come alot faster and easier when on gear,When you eat and work out right of course..
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-28-2004 at 11:47 PM.

And nobody is hating on you for taking gear, it's for starting so young, you're doing it anyways, so good luck getting into the college you want and keep on training and practicing. Practice makes Perfection.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Hey I never said natural was easy...I said it takes hard work. Im not saying When you juice it doesnt take hard work, things just come alot faster and easier when on gear,When you eat and work out right of course..
    i'm only 19, i cycle, i'm currently on a cycle of GH, igf-1, test prop, test e, tren enanthate , insulin , t3, pgf2a....
    I train like a psychotic animal while off, or on cycle. THe gains are coming to easier to me now, as i eat harder, and train to the point where most men would cry....i dont gain things easy, but i do gain 5x as much as any natural would!

I also have other reasons for cycling tho!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I knew and know a lot of younger guys taking AS at his age. I dont necessarily agree with it but he is taking the responsibility for it and knows the consequences. For people who say AS doesn't HELP improve your skills I disagree. It can help you run faster, respond quicker, increased strength. Olympians and Pro athelets don't take it because it makes them bigger it improves their performance. And although I dont agree with it and do think it is an unfair advantage over some kid that works his ass off naturally its a fact of life in sports. I do agree with the rest of the board it would make sense for you to wait because your TES levels at your age should be off the chart it may be hurting you more than helping you. Do some serious research now and you may save yourself later. Whatever you choose good luck with it.

Thread Information