Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

high blood pressure

Ever since the second week of my 55mg dbol /500mg deca /625mg cyp cycle, I have been getting out of breath and sweaty easily. This is the first time I have ever run both deca and dbol, although this is my 4th cycle overall. I think my blood pressure might be high from what I am running. I get a bloody nose around once every day or every other day, and my heart rate rises pretty easily when working out. Could this be from my cycle? It doesn't really bother me a whole lot... just wondering if I should see a doc.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    try to keep the bloat down ,and supplement with hawnberry extract

also get your bp checked every week or whatever ,just stay on top of this

your heart might be on overdrive

jmo

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Hell yes you should see a doc...get your BP checked out. Deca causes hypertension and the bloody noses sounds like a dead ringer. I take BP meds, especially when I'm on.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a bulker cycle! IMO 55 mg.dbol and 500 deca is a bit high even for a 4th cycle. Next comes gyno brother! I know a bunch of guys who start getting sides and high BP from deca at 500 + mg. IMO You can make awesome gains on 40 dbol and 400 deca.Your high BP is definitely from the deca /dbol combo. If it were me, I would drop it down to 30-40mg. dbol/ 400 deca and see if it helps. Talk to your doc bro, or at the very least, check your BP at your local Walmart or where you can access one and Compare with normal readings.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeBwoy
    Looks like a bulker cycle! IMO 55 mg.dbol and 500 deca is a bit high even for a 4th cycle. Next comes gyno brother! I know a bunch of guys who start getting sides and high BP from deca at 500 + mg. IMO You can make awesome gains on 40 dbol and 400 deca.Your high BP is definitely from the deca /dbol combo. If it were me, I would drop it down to 30-40mg. dbol/ 400 deca and see if it helps. Talk to your doc bro, or at the very least, check your BP at your local Walmart or where you can access one and Compare with normal readings.
    Oh yeah, there are some dbols with nasty sides like lower back pain, fatigue, and Bloody noses "as in your case", just to name a few. all pretty common with higher dosing of dbol .

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Go see a doctor and good luck.

Thread Information