CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Increased Steroid USE

OK guys since Pro-Hormones are going to be illegal soon do you guys think that steroid use will go up. I imagine if all these people that take Pro-Hormones continue to want to take something if they have to get this stuff illegal then wont that boost steroid use. This is just my opinion. I mean why in the hell would someone look for illegal pro hormones why not go for the good stuff. I believe this ban on pro-hormones is going to do more bad than good according to what i stated above. Anybody else. Also i wonder if people will go on the black market with pro-hormones? haha.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    interesting point

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    true..steroid use will go up

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    That is a really good point. It makes you think that if people would go to such lengths to get some wimpy pro-hormones then they would easily go to just as far lengths for some steroids .

On the down side that means a lot of wet-behind the ear people who won't be as educated and wont take the time to research doing steroids properly and just fuel the fire for them being bad and dangerous.

do u think if steroid use increases prices wil drop due to it being more competitive for sources/manufactores?

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    do u think if steroid use increases prices wil drop due to it being more competitive for sources/manufactores?
    I hope so, I will have more money for food.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I was wondering if anyone was thinking this but me. I believe that this is going to be a huge problem for us educated bro's though. I mean were gonna get tons of newbs coming on here and saying my penis doesnt work please help. I think its gonna be a headache for us and also the govnt. It is inevitable that steroid use will go up after this but with more bro's juicing then that means more heat from the feds also. maybe i am just trying to think to hard...LOL

guess its a factor if steroid use increases tho

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% that steroid use will increase. I know of a lot of people that swear by PH's. But when they are illegal, the only option is gear. PH's will run out. (Might want to stock up now, and you can make a killing later!)
    As far as the price ??? It could go either direction. It is not like other commodities. It could go up because it will be the only thing out there.

i really feel like juice is going to spark the interest of alot more people now that PH's are banned. Hell i hope it does. The more the merrier. i guess. LOL. Anybody else got any opinions.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    OK guys since Pro-Hormones are going to be illegal soon do you guys think that steroid use will go up. I imagine if all these people that take Pro-Hormones continue to want to take something if they have to get this stuff illegal then wont that boost steroid use. This is just my opinion. I mean why in the hell would someone look for illegal pro hormones why not go for the good stuff. I believe this ban on pro-hormones is going to do more bad than good according to what i stated above. Anybody else. Also i wonder if people will go on the black market with pro-hormones? haha.
    I dont think so... trying prohormones helped me loose my fear of steroids and I think this is true for a lot of people. Take the prohormones out of GNC, etc and there will be less people trying those and then loosing their fear of steroids. I think it will drop some but then again, when nobody's doing steroids, the government doesnt get in your business as bas as compared to when the govt thinks they got an epidemic on their hands.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just hope quality won;t suffer though... with increased demand and increased output byt he manufacturers

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i just hope quality won;t suffer though... with increased demand and increased output byt he manufacturers
    I'm affraid that with the demand and the number of "new comers" from
    the PH to juices the market will be flooded with those ****y fakes...****
    I hate just thinking about it!

Thread Information