liquidsteel is offline New Member

Accidentally injected in same spot. Is this ok?

I used the same site as last week by accident. And unfortunately for me it's Test 400. Is this ok? I usually alternate, right, left glute, quad, etc...

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    your fine dude, just don't hit the same spot twice in a week

The last shot was 5 days ago. Still ok?

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    your fine dude, just don't hit the same spot twice in a week

i agree, that you're fine and you have nothing to worry about

why do you say that you can't inject twice in the same week....i inject the same spot numerous times a week....one cycle i did a tren /prop cycle, and injected 1.5cc ed and only rotated my quads....so i was hitting the same spot 3 times in a week....there is nothing wrong with shooting in the same place....it just may cause more discomfort

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude your fine

Rock on. Thanks!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    you're fine but dont make it a habit unless u like scar tissue.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i agree, that you're fine and you have nothing to worry about

why do you say that you can't inject twice in the same week....i inject the same spot numerous times a week....one cycle i did a tren/prop cycle, and injected 1.5cc ed and only rotated my quads....so i was hitting the same spot 3 times in a week....there is nothing wrong with shooting in the same place....it just may cause more discomfort
    I've done it too bro. My first cycle i was hitting the glutes 4 times a week alternating sides. The only problem i see with hitting the same spot numerous times a week is the build up of scare tissue amd yeah the discomfort.

Swellin Guest
    The problem with repeatedly injecting in the same spot (as previously alluded to by edmen2) is with scar tissue build up. The more times you poke a particular spot, the more scar tissue you build up. Trust me, it happens. I failed to realize this early and I have a spot on my quad that requires a turkey baster and a jack hammer to penetrate....not fun and a slight bit painful, I don't mind telling you. Scar tissue is your primary concern, but I have found that frequent injections in the exact same location are more likely to lead to infection in that area. I don't mean an abscess, but an infection. The more you irritate an already inflamed area, the more likely your body is to get pissed off at you for doing it.... don't believe me, wait until you draw up puss when you aspirate ...even though you have no signs of an abscess. It is a bit freaky.

In short, it won't kill you, but rotate sites if at all possible. When you inject ED or 2xD, you are going to be injecting in the same site quite frequently....the price we pay.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i always try to inject in a different spot if i can, but sometimes u cant help it cause of veins and nerves. so i just inject to the left of the last shot.
    wouldnt a nice tattoo cover up any scar tissue.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Last year I put a CC of tren into my right quad, then the next day, I put a CC of prop into the same quad (slightly to the side of previous injection site). I was fine.

I didn't mean to do it, I didn't even realize I injected twice in the same spot in two days until after I was done. Point is, you shouldn't do it, but I don't think it will kill ya...=)

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i always try to inject in a different spot if i can, but sometimes u cant help it cause of veins and nerves. so i just inject to the left of the last shot.
    wouldnt a nice tattoo cover up any scar tissue.
    scar tissue is under the skin a tat wont cover anything!

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    The problemis with the crystalization of the prop and tren if you inject into the same location numerous times. You can get fat deposites that have to be surgecally removed.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your fine bro.

Just don't let that Sh!t happen again or your leg will fall off!!!! LOL Just jokin bro..

Thread Information