Thread: First Timer

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

First Timer

Ok, first I'll give my stats: 5'9, 174, 11%bf, 20 yr/old.
    I want to hit a solid fall bulker, nothing too complicated. I'm hoping to put on some good gains, at least 8 pounds of muscle. My diet is solid and I get my sleep above all...

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (2x week)
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    L-dex @.25mg/day throughout cycle and PCT.
    Nolva @ 10mg/day during and bump it to 20mg/day PCT.
    Clomid PCT 2 weeks after last Test E.

Just wanted to know what you think and if my dex looks good.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    at 20 ya might be a little young. that said, I think that program looks good.
    be safe bro.

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    I would say throw some deca or eq.. reason being is Deca, Equipoise , Anavar , and Primobolan will ALL increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen synthesis, bone mass, and density, leaving you with a substantially reduced chance of becoming injured if you choose to use AAS like sustanon , cyp, or enth like urself. . While testosterone will increase bone mass and density, even at supra-physiological levels, the result is weaker tendons due to inhibition of 'collagen synthesis'. All my cycles have/will always have deca or eq in it. hope this helps bro

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    m8, i agree with klubhead. And besides, if "My diet is solid and I get my sleep above all..." you most definatly put on a lot mor than 8lbs on with that course.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    The cycle you have planned looks pretty good, you should wait a couple of more years, but since i Know you dont want to wait, well, enjoy your gains and good luck.

Add deca , and dont use the anti estrogens in your cycle unless you need them.

One more thing, my friend, at the age of 17, gained 25 pounds off that exact cycle minus the anti estrogens. Also, his diet was terrible and his training was average. If you have good receptors, you could easily gain 30 and keep 25. Calories are so important-remember that-stuff yourself!!!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help guys. Yea, I've seen too many bros my age in the gym that suck at training, don't know how to eat and still have that 15-20 pounds more on me because they do it. I'm just sick of talking about it and ready to go.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Sound like a solid cycle man, good luck and happy gains!

Thread Information