Billmister is offline Member

****... back after sooo long

Hey what's up everyone... As some of you may know me, i haven't posted threads or responded in a LONG while... Well after getting my BMW e46 i found a site (e46fanatics.com) which i joined the forum, and have been spending my money like crazy on mods for my car... also time... Now I'M BACK TO THE AR.COM!!!!!!! I haven't been going to the gym, but my body seems healthy still... I still have my traps, delts, chest, back in order... Just need to start again.. I weigh about 165lb-170lb. i'm 5'6. I see the forum hasn't changed much (is M1T good)<-- yet theirs like 10000 posts on it, simply click "Search" lol... Anyway i'm happy to be back... Next week i'm subscribing to the gym again, getting my protien, LGlutamine, etc... Getting ready.. I work 2 jobs, Fed EX package handler at night 5:30-10:30pm so i can't workout at night, i will in the morning... ANyway i'm planning on working out a good month untill i get things running again... I was planning on contacting my source as well since my email expired (****), here's what i was planning....

weeks 1 - 14 400mg test prop (100mg EOD)
    weeks 1-15 Equipose 400mg a week
    starting weeks 1, 15mg M1t 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    weeks 15+ PCT

or...

Weeks 1-10 400mg Test Prop (100mg EOD)
    15mg M1t (2 on 2 off)

What do you guys think?...

Also i'll increase my protien intake, also eatting habbits, working out M-F

M-Chest
    T-Back
    W-Legs
    Th-Bice, trice
    F-Delt Traps

Opions please, and please add any comments.. I know as a fact most will say 500mg a weeks of test is best, or 100mg ED best... Would that be better?... I'm trying to avoid Gyno, since their a little puffy, I will have nolva on hand btw.

Goal? - SOLID gains, it's winter here... 10 or 15 weeks on... time on=Time off, next cycle i plan to do the same exact cycle for SOLID gains... (SUMMER

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it would be best to run the prop longer than the eq, for recovery purposes. Maybe 14 weeks for the prop and 12 for the EQ. Also, get some l-dex along with that nolva since you maybe gyno sensitive, and dont just keep it on hand, run in for precautionary reasons. As for the M1t, I don't think it would be of much benefit, but thats just my opinion.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Bro.according to your profile you are only 22 and have only been training 2yrs.with however many of the last few month not even training.and now you want to jump on a cycle.after ONLY 2yrs of training,probably off and on at best.you shouldnt even be considering gear...not a flame bro,just a little advice...train natural for a couple of more years.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Bro.according to your profile you are only 22 and have only been training 2yrs.with however many of the last few month not even training.and now you want to jump on a cycle.after ONLY 2yrs of training,probably off and on at best.you shouldnt even be considering gear...not a flame bro,just a little advice...train natural for a couple of more years.
    No flame taken... I've been working out since i was 18, 19 in a half i started taking it seriously... People on the board who remember me know. Thank's for the advise though, I see a LOT of new people on the board, haven't seen anyone from back yet... I was planning on lifting for a month to get back into the sceen... Than starting..I've done cycle's before, one of those young starters, first cycle's were not planned... As i started working out more, etc... my cycle's became more usefull, i had a good diet plan, workout, supliments, rest, etc... long after my last cycle I maintaing most if not all my gains from my last cycle... It's when i started my second job that i discontinued going to the gym... The power is still their, 3 weeks ago i tried it out, and so far lost very little power... i know getting back into things will be a no prob, i've been doing this for a while, although i'm not a vet, i learned from mistakes, and bettered myself from experience and help from the board. The test prop runned long after the eq is good idea, i remember it was supposed to be something like that, prop being such a short ester and all. L-ex.. you mean liquidex?... **** gotta check if my supplier has in stock... I will run, since prop doesn't hold much retention (bloat) wouldn't be a bad idea... Any other ideas?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hell bro having not worked out in awhile you may not even need gear when you start... im sure you will make some nice gains all natural when you start back up again. I know whenever i have a little rest i usually come back pretty strong and gain well initially. Id give it a few months till you stop gaining then consider gear...cycle looks decent but like someone else said i would extend the prop one week past the EQ or shorten the EQ either way make the test one week longer for recovery... (actually with prop you could almost run ti right to PCT just stop it three days before the 3 weeks for the EQ is up......kinda confusing hope you get what im saying)

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    No flame taken... I've been working out since i was 18, 19 in a half i started taking it seriously... People on the board who remember me know. Thank's for the advise though, I see a LOT of new people on the board, haven't seen anyone from back yet... I was planning on lifting for a month to get back into the sceen... Than starting..I've done cycle's before, one of those young starters, first cycle's were not planned... As i started working out more, etc... my cycle's became more usefull, i had a good diet plan, workout, supliments, rest, etc... long after my last cycle I maintaing most if not all my gains from my last cycle... It's when i started my second job that i discontinued going to the gym... The power is still their, 3 weeks ago i tried it out, and so far lost very little power... i know getting back into things will be a no prob, i've been doing this for a while, although i'm not a vet, i learned from mistakes, and bettered myself from experience and help from the board. The test prop runned long after the eq is good idea, i remember it was supposed to be something like that, prop being such a short ester and all. L-ex.. you mean liquidex?... **** gotta check if my supplier has in stock... I will run, since prop doesn't hold much retention (bloat) wouldn't be a bad idea... Any other ideas?
    bro! go to www.anabolicreview-research.com for the liquidex, clomid, and nolva. (or just click the banner on the top right of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    hell bro having not worked out in awhile you may not even need gear when you start... im sure you will make some nice gains all natural when you start back up again. I know whenever i have a little rest i usually come back pretty strong and gain well initially. Id give it a few months till you stop gaining then consider gear...cycle looks decent but like someone else said i would extend the prop one week past the EQ or shorten the EQ either way make the test one week longer for recovery... (actually with prop you could almost run ti right to PCT just stop it three days before the 3 weeks for the EQ is up......kinda confusing hope you get what im saying)
    Yeah bro i get what your saying.. thanks for the advice bro... I'll do just that.. Your right when i come back usually all falls into place with out gear... Thanks bro i'll signe up and get back to my routing... And Eq works best when taken for a longer period, ex 12-15 weeks...

WHAT????!!?!? they have clomi and liqui,etc... to order now?... ohhh snap... back then it was not something can be purchased just from a site... lol thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    WHAT????!!?!? they have clomi and liqui,etc... to order now?... ohhh snap... back then it was not something can be purchased just from a site... lol thanks bro
    You got it. They are research chems.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    welcome back mate

klubhead is offline Junior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    You got it. They are research chems.

gotta luv it...

wb bro

Thread Information