BIG-T is offline New Member

Post Cycle sides

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted. Just a little background on myself...intermediate AS experience (12 "rounds" w/AS) but experiencing something new. I've always been after size/strength, mostly test/deca /and an oral such as dbol /drol give or take but this time around the side affects are showing up late. Like 2 months after my last intake/shot, whatever. I have experienced mild acne before DURING, and this time around it's pretty f-ing bad. Same dosages as before 750 Test/w-750 Deca/w-and orals accordingly for no more than 12-16 wks. I take at least 2 showers/day and the acne on my shoulders and back are out of control, I mean they're painful, huge, and gross. I'm using a ****-load of oxy-10 and all of the otc stuff. But nothing is working. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if so, what the hell they did about it?

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro, this happened to me like 4 wks out. I used this soap called sapoderm (antiseptic soap), and then dove (exfoliating/moisturised soap). they clear up in a week, except for 1 or 2 here and there.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    might need accutane

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notkwite
    yeah bro, this happened to me like 4 wks out. I used this soap called sapoderm (antiseptic soap), and then dove (exfoliating/moisturised soap). they clear up in a week, except for 1 or 2 here and there.
    Physohex is another good antiseptic to try as well.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    get some accutane from one of the research sites...

Thread Information