CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Leeking after shot!!

I just had a shot of test cyp and when i took the needle out a bit of the oil ran out is this normal and does it matter?

Jackt23 is offline Member
    that usually always happens unless u try and do something about it....i have some run out everytime....usually people say to try and pull the skin before injecting then as soon as your done let it go....i personally have never tried it but i think people say thats what works.....you might also delay pulling out a little bit after you finish injecting

mitch428cj is offline Member
    It wont hurt you , you just wasted some of your product make sure your using a long enough needle to get deep in the muscle and when you pull the needle out pull it out straight and quick and as soon as its out apply pressure to it with a cotton ball w/ alcohol on it and massage the spot to get the oil to spread out good if you do it correctly no oil will run out

mitch428cj is offline Member
    also make sure you dont inject to fast and yea its good to hold the skin tight when you inject

Thanks for the info guys! i will try that next shot, yeah it was only a little bit that ran out which wont make a difference.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Just leave the pin inside you a little longer after you have finished pushing the plunger in. I always take my time over a shot as we are dealing with potentially dangerous procedures here. I am not 'scaremongering' here but whats a few seconds to wait after you have finished pushing the oil etc in. By waiting a few seconds you are allowing the oil to dissipate into the muscle and surrounding areas so the loger you wait, the less pressure will be around the hole you have just created with your pin and the lower potential for leakage.
    Last edited by Bigun; 10-29-2004 at 12:49 PM.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Just leave the pin inside you a little longer after you have finished pushing the plunger in. I always take my time over a shot as we are dealing with potentially dangerous procedures here. I am not 'scaremongering' here but whats a few seconds to wait after you have finished pushing the oil etc in. By waiting a fwe seconds you are allowing the oil to dissipate into the muscle and surrounding areas so the loger you wait, the less pressure will be around the hole you have just created with your pin and the lower potential for leakage.
    Exactly. What's the rush? Take an extra 10 seconds and let the stuff dissipate. We all spend a lot of time and money for our lifestyle, I don't like to waste anything. Just push it in noce an SLOW and the chill for a few seconds. Pulling the skin tight before penetration then releasing also helps.

T

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    i do 2 cc's every shot, usually the only problem spots ive dealt with are delts (hah)

you can tell there is a lot of pressure if the syringe backflows with a little bit of blood an oil after you let off the plunger. what i do is pull the pin about halfway out then chill for a few seconds, then pull the pin the rest of the way. doing it that way usually i just get a bit of blood leaking out

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Imake sure your using a long enough needle to get deep in the muscle
    My thoughts exactly..Usetuh happen to me when i used 1" needles...No wastage since i switched to 1 & 1/2"

Yeah i used 1 1/2" pins and the shot was in my delt i left the pin in for about 20sec after all the oil was in and it still leeked, this has happened once before.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    it happens to me sometimes, dont make any differance how far u push that needle in if its going to happen then it will. the human body is a funny thing!!!

Yeah thats what i thought

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    My thoughts exactly..Usetuh happen to me when i used 1" needles...No wastage since i switched to 1 & 1/2"
    Bahaha, my delts are too small.... Even using just 1 inchers, I feel like sometimes I push the needle pass my muscle and into that ball/socket joint area of my shoulder....=/

I've never had leakage. Just some bleeding when I don't push the needle in all the way and there is a lot of movement.

Thread Information