hanale is offline New Member

How to maintain my results when my cycle is done

I was thinking about this issue for quite sometimes.Since i have finished my stack two months ago ,& muscle decline starts to be seen (what a shame...). I was wondering if i would use a juice again but only for couple of weeks which will help me just to keep my mass.I asume that i would need to use fast acting esters but i really dont know much of what & how to do.I'm really curiuos if it makes sense at all or that i will have to go through another long cycle which i would rather try to avoid...
    -PEACE-

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    id avoid doing a small cycle if i were u, ur body takes time to recover and get in gear again and injecting again will put more pressure on ur body even at a small dost for a short time. how did ur PCT look? take some creatine,tribulas and keep the cals up, train at maximum intensity too! all these things will help keep gains that may hav been lost

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Did you even do PCT, It sounds like you didn't, do some more research and hold off the next cycle for some more time, read alot on PCT and do a good one the next cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Did you even do PCT, It sounds like you didn't, do some more research and hold off the next cycle for some more time, read alot on PCT and do a good one the next cycle.
    exactly! with proper pct u will b able to keep a lot of ur gains.

hanale is offline New Member
    I have read a lot about PCT & even got Clomid on hand but somehow got the impression that i would rather leave it aside.So after 6 weeks cycle i have used Nolvadex during weeks 7-8.So what's your opinion.Should have i used the Clomid aswell.I somehow feel that despite it's benefit the disadvantage is higher(bad acne,vision problams,lowest energy & strength...)

The One is offline Associate Member
    Hey Hanale,
    I'm a newbie on this board and everyone recommends that clomid be used after the cycle to maintain your gains, so from what you're saying the reason you lost a sig. amount of your gain is due to you not using Clomid to stabl. your test. levels post cycle.

Are you reading what the guys are telling you? They recommend other things, but a large majority religiously stress that clomid and Nolva be used post cycle.

Man! you had me scared there. I thought you took clomid and still lost a sig. amount of your gains. Since you didn't, it pretty much confirms that these guys are right on the money.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet, Diet, Diet, Gym, Gym, Gym, Cardio Cardio Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by hanale
    I have read a lot about PCT & even got Clomid on hand but somehow got the impression that i would rather leave it aside.So after 6 weeks cycle i have used Nolvadex during weeks 7-8.So what's your opinion.Should have i used the Clomid aswell.I somehow feel that despite it's benefit the disadvantage is higher(bad acne,vision problams,lowest energy & strength...)
    Low energy and low strength aren't side effects caused by clomid. Clomid is effective in combating low energy and strength because it will raise testosterone levels rapidly. Clomid has been known to cause vision problems in some people but for most this does not happen.

Acne is directly related to your natural testosterone levels being raised very rapidly.

One should never do a PCT without clomid.

SaTyR is offline Member
    This IS a joke right ? Dude 2 weeks of nolva pct aint gonna do **** for you ...

PCT : Day 1 300mg , Day 1-11 100mg , Day 11-21 50mg

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    Good to read your post.... comfirms everything I have read on here on PCT...DO IT!...DO yourself a favor and read Pheendos thread on PCT... knowledge is key..personally I cant wait to start my PCT!!....the vision probs tend to be from the first day of 300mg...but apprently at 100mg a day not that pervasive in many...

Thread Information