lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

Cyp, Eq, and Prop cycle

Im 19, 190lbs, 5'7'' , 15% body fat.

I am thinking about doing a bulking cycle for 12 weeks: 700mg a week of cyp, 500 mg a week of eq, 75 mg of prop for the first four weeks. Maybe use fina for an anti estrogen if I need it. Then finish the cycle with clomid. What do yall think

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you are a little young... but as for the cycle you'll get some greats gains, toss in a little winny and thats pretty much been my spring cycle for the last few years...
    remember to key in the diet and stay focused on your goals... the problem with being 19 is there are sooooo many distractions, like that tasty 19 yr old snapper!
    ~R

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Im 19, 190lbs, 5'7'' , 15% body fat.

I am thinking about doing a bulking cycle for 12 weeks: 700mg a week of cyp, 500 mg a week of eq, 75 mg of prop for the first four weeks. Maybe use fina for an anti estrogen if I need it. Then finish the cycle with clomid. What do yall think
    I think you could do more naturally, but if youre going to do it.....1225mg of test for your first 4 weeks on your first cycle? Plus 500mg of Eq? Thats almost 2 grams of gear. Id stay around 500mg/week total on your test and 400mg week on your Eq. You dont need fina yet either. Hell, id just do 500mg/week of test by itself if I were you. But thats JMO

nathanw21 is offline Member
    fina is not an anti e bro it is a steriod . you might want to try nolva for an anti e.

t-money is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? If so I would suggest some more time reseraching. Get some Nolvadex and consider just going with Test only for your first cycle. Keep it simple bro. You are young. I would suggest giving yourself another year or two of hard training and even better dieting before hitting the sauce. Just my .02.

If this is a second or third cycle, then EQ and Test are awesome. I alwys stack those two. I would still track down some Nolvadex though. Make sure you have ALL of your stuff before day one.

T

Thread Information