Thread: taste test

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

taste test

i hear that legit steroids always have this numbing bitter taste in them if u drip it on your tongue. now all my stuff does that except for my eq. it just tastes like oil the rest of my juice has that taste... is it possible that the taste can be different depending on the steroid ?? my sust is very strong in taste but the eq is very weak.. all my stuff is from p.v.l. labs.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    post a pic on the steroid pics forum to c if ur gears legit

righton is offline Senior Member
    I had a g/f who could read off a menu of what i ate when she blew me.....seriously bro, thats a bunch of garbage. Lab testing would be the only way to tell if it's real.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    I had a g/f who could read off a menu of what i ate when she blew me.....seriously bro, thats a bunch of garbage. Lab testing would be the only way to tell if it's real.

-----------------
    Back to the topic. Lab testing is indeed the only way of determining the content. 'Taste' is determined by the solvents used moreso than the active compound (test eth.. etc)in the solution

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    lol ok thanks a lot guys, im sure its real im almost positive, ive been with this source for a while and had no probs just a thing i heard from someone a while ago.

toolman is offline Banned
    The numbing sensation, I believe, is from the BA content. If your eq is a low dose, like 50, there may not be enough BA to feel, unlike the higher dosed test which requires more BA to disolve and hold in suspension. That said, ther eis no taste test for gear. I only rely on a lab test.

Thread Information