noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Cardio during cycle

I am doing a cycle of test e/prop/deca should I do cardio? I am 15% b/f and lose fat very easily so do hardly any cardio anyway

If you think it will be benificial, how many times a week and for what duration?

Im just scared of compromising my growth

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    2-3 times a week if you lose fat easy and go easy do not exceed 20 minutes

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if you lose it easily with little cardio then how are you 15%? 45-60 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach at 65-75% of your heart rate, i'd say if you DO lose it easily then 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    if you lose it easily with little cardio then how are you 15%? 45-60 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach at 65-75% of your heart rate, i'd say if you DO lose it easily then 3 times a week.
    Haha camaro and bad in the same sentance says it all dude God loves everyone equally though! Um im 15% because im bulking and have honestly done less than 10 cardio setions in 2 years Dont care if im not ab'd out all year im not a poser. Trying to get big cuz! Changing my diet is enough to lose fat.

Chur!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i agree!

AnabolicAlien Guest

my 2 cents...

cardio is a must if you juice.

steroids cause havoc in your cardiovascular system; by worsening your lipid profile, changing the musculature in your blood vessel walls, etc.

you need to remain strong on the inside too. suck it up and do 45 mins of cardio 3x week on an empty stomach. if your diet and sleep are in check i don't see how it could hinder gains. i notice if my endurance is good i get better lifting sessions too.

you'll hear lots of bros on here tell you not to do it with lame excuses as to why.

stay healthy.

A.A.

And the cardio begins..........................

Cheers guys, I dont mind doing it I just havint had a real reason to

Noddy

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    Cardio when your on a cycle, will only add to the stress placed upon your bodies cardio/vascular system. In my opinion. Take it easy while on and pay attetion to your diet. Diet is key!

AnabolicAlien Guest

no no no...

no..

Cardio when your on a cycle, will only add to the stress placed upon your bodies cardio/vascular system. -- Originally by CanadianBacon
    Add stress? That's called conditioning which is a good thing. Make excuses all you want - steroids damage your cardiovascular system, cardiovascular exercise strengthens it. End of story.

Take a look at swolecat and some of these other ripped guys... you can gain muscle while on cycle with doing moderate cardio separate from lifting.

A.A.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    no..

Add stress? That's called conditioning which is a good thing. Make excuses all you want - steroids damage your cardiovascular system, cardiovascular exercise strengthens it. End of story.

Take a look at swolecat and some of these other ripped guys... you can gain muscle while on cycle with doing moderate cardio separate from lifting.

A.A.
    Oh yeah...hit the nail right on the head. Cardio is not just for looks. You need it to strengthen your cardiovascular system. It's not a bad thing to condition your heart and lungs a few times a week.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Anabolic Alien, thats a good tip, was curious about that one myself, ill tkae that advice you gave him and use it, thanks!

fartingdonkey is offline New Member

tibialis pump

Last cycle I *tried to do cardio, but after a few mins on the carpet, my shins would get these ridiculous pumps. Since AAS affects blood volume and this is what delivers the pumps, how can I avoid this horrible pain?

Change to stairs or bike or elliptical?

Thread Information