sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Question worried about injecting into thigh!

at the moment i'm running a cycle of sust250 shot every 3rd or 4th day, dbol tabs, anapolon tabs, and tamoxifen throughout.
    i inject the sust into my delts and am thinking about trying my thighs, the only thing im worried about is there are more nerves and veins in your thigh and the skin seems alot thicker than on your arms so it sounds painful.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mind thigh shots jus be careful where u do it. go to the main page and look at injection info. and btw sust should b shot eod

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    First time is always a bit weird. After the first, its smooth sailing. HItting nerves isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Your leg just spasms and the tip of the needle might move a lot which will cause the injection site to bleed or be more sore the next day. Yeah the skin is tougher plus more nerves might mean it stings more than your delts, but honestly, every paper cut I've ever had has stung 10x worse than any injection....and I've done about 150 injections.

Here's what I do. When I start pushing the needle thru my skin and it starts to sting pretty bad...I just think of people who have been shot in wars and then I kinda laugh at what a wimp I am and just push the needle in.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i didnt really think of it like that. why does sust have to be shot eod?

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    maybe some helpful info! when shooting into the thigh grab the radious of skin around were the needle will be injected, then lightly pinch that peace of skin. then inject. this technique helped me when injecting into the thigh. it pretty much elevated the pinch. and it was smooth sailing. also check at the injection info which was previously stated. hope this helps. good luck!!!!

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    sust. should be shot eod because there are four esters two of which are short acting. in order for maximum benefits it is recomended to be shot eod. personally which works for me i did 750 per week which was plenty for me. you should see what works best for you.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it keeps the side effects minimal

t-money is offline Member
    Hit your thigh bro. It is as easy as the delt. Maybe even more so because you can use both hands to steday the pin while aspirating and injecting.

T

t-money is offline Member
    Oh yeah, if you paln on staying in the game for any length of time, you will want to get used to hitting as many sites as possible. This will help prevent scar tissue...especially shooting EOD

T

Thread Information