MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

dnp...no "real" results YET?!

Ok so i've been on DNP for about 26 days now and also started taking Clen wth it on day 7. At 200 and 400 i felt good..no realy sweating or anything..i upped to 600 for 6 days and too much sweating at night so i got back to 200 and now i'm on 400.

My diet has been **** i must be honest and i havent been working out a lot or doing any cardio, havent weighted myself and havent examined my body in the mirror because of the bloat..

But i didnt lose a lot of weight at all especially in the waist area..:S i dont know why...

What do u guys think the problem is? should i stop for 2 weeks and get back on after that? or what?

Also what do u find has worked better for u? taking in simple carbs or complex carbs for fat loss?

Any advice would be appreciated. thanks.

Respect.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    hey there, its taken 2 weeks of being of DNP for me now to see the scale go down i only ran 10 days but now 2 weeks after my last dose it shows me down 6lbs...aperently that water retention takes its sweet time to come off

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    i agree it took me 7 days to see i dropped 7lbs (1 month of 400mg/day)

come off it and wait a week to see your results.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    i agree it took me 7 days to see i dropped 7lbs (1 month of 400mg/day)

come off it and wait a week to see your results.
    Well thats what i dont get...
    People claim that they lose 1lbs/day! i mean how do they know that if u only see the results a week after stopping? it doesnt make sense..

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Well thats what i dont get...
    People claim that they lose 1lbs/day! i mean how do they know that if u only see the results a week after stopping? it doesnt make sense..
    million dollar question?

i guess everyone is different, and perhaps some are using the DNP with other things, say T3 or maybe part of a cutting cycle, maybe stricter diets durring the DNP run? thats what i'll be trying during my next go at it.. a stricter diet with a ECA if i need one to keep me form eatinn everything, and since i have some T3 around i may toss that in to and see what it does for me

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I like matrix didnt see any results until after it was all said and done. I am still losing weight and its been 2 weeks or so.

Thread Information