Propecia & Anavar

I searched a bunch of threads but couldnt find the answer I was looking for.

Will the propecia I am currentyl taking render the Anavar less effective?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have any reason to beleive it will?

Well I know proecia lowerd DHT levels and block specific DHT receptors, and I believe that Anavar works through a DHT pathway although does it differently than other derivatives which is why it is light on the side effects. But since I do not know which specifc pathways are used I was curious if any of the "scientists" over here know for sure.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Well I know proecia lowerd DHT levels and block specific DHT receptors, and I believe that Anavar works through a DHT pathway although does it differently than other derivatives which is why it is light on the side effects. But since I do not know which specifc pathways are used I was curious if any of the "scientists" over here know for sure.
    Propecia lowers DHT levels, but it doesn't block any receptors. Anavar is in fact a DHT derivative, so finasteride/propecia will have no affect on it what so ever. You're good to go.

Matto20 is offline Member
    I have taken anavar and finasteride together and you have nothing to worry about. Now, if we're talking about proviron or masteron with the finasteride - that's a whole other case...

thanks

Thread Information