irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

im doing a 12 weeker,do you see much difference with a 16?

for anyone who has done a 12 weeker then a 16.
    im doing a 12 weeker of
    500mg eq ew
    100mg prop ed
    and have just finished my fina wk 1-6

i have got more gear to do a 16 weeker and have noticed good results already in week 6 ,is there much difference if i do the 16 instead of the 12 in terms of gains?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump..... just basically asked the same question bro

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    what kind of results did you get off the tren so far?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i have got a lot of good muscle and ripped looking ,great stuff.

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    for anyone who has done a 12 weeker then a 16.
    im doing a 12 weeker of
    500mg eq ew
    100mg prop ed
    and have just finished my fina wk 1-6

i have got more gear to do a 16 weeker and have noticed good results already in week 6 ,is there much difference if i do the 16 instead of the 12 in terms of gains?
    I did a 16 week of test c eq and winn at the end after 12 weeks i was burnt out i wish i would have stopped their i didn't feel like i gained much the last weeks and took me forever to recover

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    Well...I have heard many things about long cycles and I think it depends on the type of gear for example Prop takes full effect in 2-3 weeks so prolly runnin it for ten weeks might be a little long for some but, I have for sure seen bros on here runnin eq and test e for 20 weeks at a time and alot of them will say go at 12 weeks minimum with EQ to really see anything so I think it depends on the ester or could be psychological in a way too

wood is offline Associate Member
    I just got finished with a 16 weeker of 400mg EW of EQ and 500mg of test EW. I was going ot stop the Eq at week 12 but I liked the results I was just begining to get from the eq and decided to run it another 4 weeks. The eq didn't kick in until about week 4 and I started seeing results about week 6. How long ago did you finish fina? What are your goals? What are your stats? PM me if you have any questions, but I think you should run Eq longer, if you waht to cut and gain solid mass

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    Well...I have heard many things about long cycles and I think it depends on the type of gear for example Prop takes full effect in 2-3 weeks so prolly runnin it for ten weeks might be a little long for some but, I have for sure seen bros on here runnin eq and test e for 20 weeks at a time and alot of them will say go at 12 weeks minimum with EQ to really see anything so I think it depends on the ester or could be psychological in a way too

I agree with it being psychological. Being on cycle is a 24 hour a day 7 days a week thing eating resting training. when I am on I worry about everything meals sleep shots good workouts bad workouts I put a lot of stress on myself. 12 weeks is a long time. I think unless you have a lot of experience and discipline staying on more then 12 weeks is tough

wood is offline Associate Member
    Its all about mind over matter. I know it is pretty hard to run a cycle longer than 12 weeks. It was for me. I didn't really feel that good in week 13, but I bumped my diet up and changed my workout routine and it helped me make it through. I'm glad I went the extra 4 weeks. If not I won't have seen the results I was looking for. I guess I would go with a 12 weeker and then if you're not where you want to be then keep it going.

toolman is offline Banned
    I've run the last two at 16 weeks and I can't say the additional gains from weeks 12-16 were worth it. It is just both times I did not want to be finished and start the PCT. Also, the last 2 I have had bad acne post cycle so future ones for me will stop at 12.

Thread Information