Talking Most weight anyone gained from a cycle???

What is the most weight anyone has gained from a cycle and what was that cycle,diet???

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained 27lbs on Test E, Deca and Dbol .

Diet was ****ty.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i gained about 30 lbs on cyp,dbol and deca on a ****ty diet, keep about 20lbs of it.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    i usually gain about 30 pounds, have for the last 3 cycles i've done, and on a ****ty high fat diet too

DoctaBig is offline Member
    35 with a way ****ty diet (test e, EQ). Not gonna play that game anymore though. I believe bdtr has the record though, i believe he gained like 60lbs on his "first" cycle. I may be incorrect though???

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I'm up a sold 24 lbs on test e, eq, dbol . Nice thing is i'm only 1/3 of the way through my cycle. Diet is clean and excessive as hell, i'm stuffed all the time. Eat alot of steak, eggs chicken, pork chops, bagels, cottage cheese, potatoes, rice, and not to mention weight gainer protein shakes. This is first mass oriented cycle and I couldnt be happier. I'm looking at my pics a month into it and its unreal. I just got my own place too which is good because I do the grocery shopping. And I have a desk job. I started at a little under 200 a month ago, as of yesterday I am 225 (i quit dbol after week two, so my gains so far are pretty solid) People are definatly taking notice too! Got six and a half cookies on each side last night on hack squat for a good set of 13. Lets just say I got a few looks
    Last edited by WS6_KID; 10-29-2004 at 06:43 PM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    My first cycle I gained 31 lbs, I ate everything in sight and ran no anti-e's. I ended up being 240 when it was all over. It was 500mg Sust for 8 weeks, and like I said the diet was terrible. I don't look at gains in "quantity".. I'm currently on Prop/Tren and I'm only up 6 lbs in 5 weeks - but the gains are SOLID and I'm dropping BF. I'd rather gain quality weight slowly then gain 1lb of **** everyday.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i agree completely diesel...im the same as you (prop/tren ) in week 6 and only up 6-7 lbs but down a ton of body fat... It's so much easier on your body and you look wayyy better in the long hauul

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    29 lbs, a lot of water though (dbol and sust)

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle I took cyp and deca with winny and, gained about 25lbs umm I would also have to say my diet was terrible and i didnt look all that well. My new goal will be to gain 30 in my next one whether it will be possible or not we'll see diet will be fairly clean but, I will be not be too strict i will also be on 1000mg test and 400 mg EQ along with igf gh and slin maybe some anavar

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    i agree completely diesel...im the same as you (prop/tren) in week 6 and only up 6-7 lbs but down a ton of body fat... It's so much easier on your body and you look wayyy better in the long hauul
    Got to agree with that I am in week 8 of my first cycle I have only put on about 6-7lbs but droped about 5% body fat. The comments I am getting are enough to keep me happy with this cycle.

Thread Information