Thread: Test Cyp?

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Test Cyp?

How long does it take for the test cyp to go into your system and how long until you see gains? Also is it ok to use 50mg wini tabs? im taking 1 every day for the duration of the cycle

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    How long does it take for the test cyp to go into your system and how long until you see gains? Also is it ok to use 50mg wini tabs? im taking 1 every day for the duration of the cycle
    You should start to feel it really kick in about week 4 or so. I wouldnt use winny the entire cycle. Try the last 6 weeks if you decide to use them. Get some anti E's and PCT if you havent already.

Kool, yeah i havent used the tabs just yet but was thinking about using the last 6 weeks because of it being toxic on the liver. Also got novla, clomid and preg. Ive been front loading prop for the first 4 weeks and 2ml of sus a week with 1 ml of cyp a week, now im switching to the cyp only at 2ml a week until week 10 then will probably use the tabs in a week.

youknowme is offline Member
    Would you be kind to post your cycle, it sounds weird to me...

I decided not to use the sus250 so ive switched to test cyp, i was using the sus up until this week which is the start of week 4. I have started using the test cyp a week ago so im goin to do away with the sus now and just use the cyp.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    that was a dumb move bro. now you're gonna have to wait another 4 weeks for the cyp to kick in.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    I see cyp results no sooner than about 20 days. dont worry about switching your test in mid cycle you'll be fine. i never use the same substances through out an entire cycle.

Yeah thats what alot of people have told me that its ok to switch to the test cyp.

Thread Information