Thread: cycle help

Wigs52 is offline New Member

cycle help

I weigh 325lbs and wana shread down for next season. I was told 30 shots of winstrol stacked with 20 of deca would help me out is there any truth to this also what kind of diet should I be looking to follow.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    research, research, research! you need to read up on alot of things before you even think about starting a cycle.

how tall r u? whats ur bodyfat %? hows ur diet and training look like? if these 2 rnt in check first there is no point in wasting money on juice. as for the drugs u hav listed, u have lots of research to do bro..."30 shots" of winstrol stacked with "20 shots" of deca means nothing...

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    Ya man id have to agree with everyone else man just do some research ull def find what ur lookin for. Also good idea to have test with ur cycles I personally wouldnt run anything without test in there

Wigs52 is offline New Member

cycle help

my height is 6"1 off season I train 5 days my diet is not the greatest this moment but I eat fairly clean no fast food or anything like that my body fat is around 25-30%. Also can somebody please recomend me a good cycle to do
    Last edited by Wigs52; 10-29-2004 at 07:53 PM. Reason: forgot to write something

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    There are alot of good sites in wich you can research, then when you have a cycle let us know and we will help you out, good luck bro.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't already have your diet down and for a few consecutive years you really aren't at this level yet, AAS isn't a quick fix

i think 1-cent has a truthfulness with his statement. personally from the weight you carry i feel your really not ready for AAS. The only people that carry that amount of weight around and can use em in my opinion are pro bodybuilders, strictly because they have such dedication wherever they go, in the gym or at home with diet. The best thing for you to do now is to stick with a steady diet (possibly atkins) teamed with intense lifting and cardio 4-5 x week. dont make the mistake of taking AAS because you have the preconcieved notion that it will be the quick fix to your problems because it wont. once you have a great workout and diet plan established for about a good solid year then consider taking AAS. because once you do your workouts have to be like 10x more intense than what you initially did. A word of advice to you, you only get out of your body to what you put into it, ie-training,diet,cardio.....stick with those and you will be on your way to a great body.

Thread Information