AG5678 is offline Member

Help! before the ban of "Pro-Steroids"

Right now I am trying to find information about pro-steroids . I am 18 years old and was going to do a cycle but decided not to because of yall's advice, wanted to wait and reach my full genetic potential, and to see what I can do naturally. I workout 3 times a week and hit the body parts and w/o to the 3 types of failure static, concentric, and eccentric failure. I am going to get back on my bulking diet Tom or Mon im going to have the protein, carb, and calories.

I am still going to box but I really want to bulk up and hopefully experience it (and I know it takes time and doesn't happen overnight). The question that I have for you is what is a good pro-steroid or that I could use? I am going to get on my whey and creatine. I am looking mostly to gain size and also a little strength, but I think the strength would come from the creatine. Most importantly I am looking for something that is safe because im still not done growing (Don't want something that shrinks balls and closes growth plates)

Stats:
    145lb reason for being so low because I box, but I have a pretty clean cut
    5'9
    9% body fat

Thanks for the help

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    They are Pro-hormones bud And you know my views on this from PM's so i wont post them again. Good luck with the boxing and your bulking diet.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    go for the whey and creatine. Pro-steroids can mess you up at a young age also.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    They are Pro-hormones bud And you know my views on this from PM's so i wont post them again. Good luck with the boxing and your bulking diet.
    I actually have seen ads for legal "pro-steroids ".

AG5678 is offline Member
    Deamon Deacon: I know im just trying to get some other opinions

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I actually have seen ads for legal "pro-steroids".
    That's kinda funny. Since a steroid like test is a hormone. They are probably just trying to sell their product as steroids . Either way they are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Demon Deacon: I know im just trying to get some other opinions
    Thats always the smartest thing to do

IronAdam is offline Member

Wait

I say wait and see what a good diet (diet section has all your info) and creatine and protein supps. can do and when you're 21 look into doing a real cycle. Most pro-hormomes/steroids have terrible side effects. You're better off waiting till the time is right for a real cycle.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Thanks for the help both of you im just goint to stick with a regular diet the steroid that i am going to get on is natural good food.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    That's kinda funny. Since a steroid like test is a hormone. They are probably just trying to sell their product as steroids. Either way they are garbage.

It's along the same lines as the companies selling the syringes (w/o needle) to measure out the liquid for the ProHormones. What a scam.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    No way guys pro steroids are friggin sweet in terms of legal gains. Most people dont realize that there are pro hormones which require high doses because of conversion plus people dont take into account absorbtion either.

Now they do have injectable and methylated pro hormones out which take care of absorbtion problems. Now if you dose hgh enough you can get enough mgs for real hormones!

Things have gone a long way since they were first introduced especially recently.

Look into MDHT, M1T, M1,4 ADD, and 4ad cyp also 1 test cyp and 4 oh nandrolone deconate all very good compound that can provide real results if used correctly. I have cycled with real gear a few times and do agree that they are better. But the better thing about these are the legality.
    Last edited by Bryan2; 10-30-2004 at 02:29 AM.

Thread Information