Microbrew is offline Member

International mail

Ok , I know there really isnt a straight answer , but is it really that bad ordering from overseas, I've read alot of people saying they have never had any problems as long if your source has good packaging and is ofcourse legit. I read that a well respected source said that maybe 1 out of 2,000 orders he sents gets seized. And sometimes less. And I dont think that getting apackage maybe once or maybe twice every 2 months or so are going to put up any red flags. And just to be safe I would keep the packages little to. If anyone had something seized and his source resent it again with no problem let me know just curious . Thanks guys

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If the packaging is good, you wouldn't even know what it is other then the envelope with a birthday card in it or something like that, and most good guys will split up an order if they think it might be to big for one package...Good Luck...MIKE_XXL

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro,

i tried overseas, been waiting on that order for over a month. it was suppose to be a legit source-packaged right, never had any problems with customs, etc. He said he resent 2 weeks ago, and still nothing. I think you see where I'm going with this. Anyway, just my 2 cents about internationally. If you find a domestic source, it sure is smoother and quicker!

peace,

cp

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I have entrusted over 3000 bux with him in the last 2 months and ordered something like 7 times from him. Everything has come through. He even sent extra to cover any breakage. Sorry to hear about your luck man. No need to bash a good business man.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I have not gotton anything seized yet (fingers crossed). but I get my inj. from domestic and pills from overseas. I have been one of the lucky ones.

Mods and Vets your the best for helping w. source legitimacy!!!

thanks

Microbrew is offline Member
    Thanks guys , but iconn were you talking to tryingtogetbig about being sorry for his lost. Because I havent had anything lost yet. But tryingtogetbig sorry to hear about that.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    obviously a couple of you guys used somebody that I didn't. glad to see the feedback that some people are having luck overseas!

peace,

cp

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    chinaman's packaging was one of the best i've ever seen and i know 3 of his remailers who got busted.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes - but that was because they were ratted out by a hawaiian prick who got busted due to greed and stupidity - not because of packaging.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    yes - but that was because they were ratted out by a hawaiian prick who got busted due to greed and stupidity - not because of packaging.
    REALLY!!

i didn't realize there were even sources in hawaii!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd say on average, 1 out of every 20 packs gets nabbed...Alot of it depends on what country it is coming from...

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    I've recieved several packages from across the pond with no problems what so ever. The key is the source and the method of packaging.

Thread Information