jaffry20 is offline Member

Post Just took 3rd shot of Prop in Shoulder! But now can't walk from 2nd shot in glute!!!

Holy ****, just took my 3rd shot of Prop, fukin unreal anyways I now can't walk from my 2nd shot in the glute 2 days ago hahahhaha so painfull but it's funny will the pain keep coming back or will it ease up each time, will i get used to it? Cauyse i did my 3rd shot where i did my 1st one so ill do my fourth in my glute in 2 days hopefully i can walk by then hahahah, anyone with other shot ideas i've only did shoulders before and i tried the glute last time i liked it rather easy. I wanna do Bi but my buddy told me today there is alot of veins and to not to, i have no idea about the vein thing, whata think. Thanks Bro's

Moo
    Moo is offline New Member
    Hahaha.... reminds me of when i did it!! U feel like a total spaz when trying to walk! Yeah you do get used to it but after a few weeks. Only advice is to keep changing where you inject. Good luck.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    prop causes most to have a bad reaction such as yourself. The same happened to me from the prop in sust, but it really eased up after about the 3rd shot.

imann is offline Member
    prop hurts a little..............no pain.........no gain....I would rotate injection sites........glutes,quads,chest,delts,tris,....... .just don't forget to aspirate and the vein thing should not be a problem.....good luck bro

only done glutes and delts, gonna try out some quads and tri's, spotinjections be a good place to look it up?????? cause i heard the glute shots were to low or something.

Glute pain is easing up can finally actually put weight on my side, hahaha these pains you love to hate, the shouldie is now starting to tighten up but not to bad yet, usually kicks in within the 2nd day, any advice of how to keep it from going "stiff" heat pad? stretch?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Let us know how that quad shot feels a day or so later.

why am i not gonna be able to walk, cause ill just stick with my glute and delts then.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm feeling your pain too. I started my prop/fina almost a week ago. I have hit my quads, delts, one tri (coudln't do the other because the delt on that side hurt all the way down to my tri), i hit quads again in a different spot and then did my glute just now. Yeah, it is tough to walk sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    I'm feeling your pain too. I started my prop/fina almost a week ago. I have hit my quads, delts, one tri (coudln't do the other because the delt on that side hurt all the way down to my tri), i hit quads again in a different spot and then did my glute just now. Yeah, it is tough to walk sometimes!

HAHAHA FUK, alright how did the quads feel, thinkin about doin that next, or is itj ust as painfull? did a shot yesturday, tom is next one, glute is still sore so im trying to switch it up but i have only ever done glute and delts before, I just don't wanna inject in the wrong part if do something in not familiar with that's why i wanna hit quads cause they're so big.

quads are the easiest spot to hit. It really hurts to talk for 1-2 days after, but it does subside rather quickly. spot injections is good. use a 1 inch for the quad 25 gague and so slow. THe actual inject never really hurts me.

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    Prop is a hell sometimes. I was doing fine untill 2 days ago I ran out of injection sites and had to hit the delts, never done the delts with prop. Well now i can barely move my fricken neck and had to cut my workout short today cause it was so tight. Time for heat packs. Keep sticken bro, pain will go away.

I just did my first shot of prop today, and its already starting to burn a lil, but I did it in the Bi, I made sure it wasn't in a vein though. I bet my arm is gonna hurt like hell in a day or so the way you guys talk, I did it in my left arm, I was gonna do in the right arm tomorrow (doing shots every day .5 CC) but maybe I should do like: Left Bi, Right quad, Left glute right bi, something like that and keep the pain in seperate places?

any ideas,
    Alex

I've been using 22G, 1'1/2 for the Glutes and 22gauge 1' for the delt, would 22G, 1'1/2 for Quads work?

I use a 23g 1 1/2' with my sus in the quads, so it should

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    I've been using 22G, 1'1/2 for the Glutes and 22gauge 1' for the delt, would 22G, 1'1/2 for Quads work?

yeah, talk about using a cannon for something a simple pistol could handle. Dude, try a 25 gauge. Think scar tissue and how many sites u can possibly hit.

Thread Information