Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

Drinking and D-bol

so yesterday i found out that my college program is having a pub crawl on november 11th and at the momnet i'm taking 35 mg of d-bol/day along with test e 500mg/week. Monday will be the start of my 3rd week so as you can see i'll still be runnning the d-bol when this date rolls around.

i know d-bol is liver toxic(i'm also taking milkthistle) however i don't drink to often so i would really like to enjoy the evening and have a few. do you think this would be fine as long as i don't go overvboard and pace myself. I plan to drink a lot of water before i hit the sack... should i take some more milkthistle that day. all opnions welcome. thanks bros

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    one night...YOu won't die. But I would not go farther than that. Everyone responds different but IMO you'll be ok if it's just one night and in moderation like you said.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    So to "enjoy" your evening you gotta get fukked up? it's all about your commitment IMO, alcohol slows your metabolisim, inhibts fat breakdown, has almost as many cal per gram as fat. i stay far from it cuz i see no need to use it for my bb goals.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    So to "enjoy" your evening you gotta get fukked up? it's all about your commitment IMO, alcohol slows your metabolisim, inhibts fat breakdown, has almost as many cal per gram as fat. i stay far from it cuz i see no need to use it for my bb goals.
    Exactly what he said

This is unlikely to happen in one night of drinking a few beers.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Last time I was on dbol and got conned into having a couple beers with my friends I ended up going home super early and ****ting my brains out followed by a sharp pain in what I'm guessing was my liver or kidneys four a couple hours?

Drinking any ammount while on Dbol make's me feel like sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    This is unlikely to happen in one night of drinking a few beers.
    Hey i'm not sayin he'll die or anything but what's the use of drinking alcohol on cycle or not? i mean i think it's just a lot of useless cals IMO remember i said it's all about the level of commitment you have....i'll never tell him what to do nor am i questioning his commitment just some take this bb thing really seriously the extra cals from those few beers are some cals that could coming from chicken, pork, beef etc ya know? the alcohol will do those things i stated above as long as it's in your system plus why make your liver work overtime?

Well did i forget to mention that we get a free shot at every bar we visit(5 in total). i guess i'll just have to give them to the girlfriend....

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    on cycle=no alcohol, if your commited.... why hinder your gains? to much money to piss away....

youknowme is offline Member
    You'll burn yourself in both ends if juicing and drinking at the same time...less gains as well. And what drummerboy said...

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    OMG give me a break its one night. Enjoy yourself.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i read somewhere that alcohol raises estrogen levels,but i could be wrong.....

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i had a drink last night, while on a cycle of dbol just keep taking the milk thistle and maybe have the whole of the next day without any dbols, and drink plenty of water cause u be dehydrated.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Is it worth it man, i mean ur either dedicated or you're not. pick one

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Drink... one night wont kill you or effect your gains for your cycle. Drink lots of water before bed and get back on track the next day.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    You're in college. Those years were the best in my life. If you want to take a night off and have a few drinks... go for it. You won't get the chance again.

Yup best years of your life to lose some brain cells Hey bro it's your call, your body.....enjoy yourself......my question is when you party do you have to get high and or drunk to enjoy it? hmmmm mabye i'm to conservitive or somethin'

You will live. You won't "ruin" your cycle. You are not a bad person for drinking.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    im on dbol and in college...and havent drank in over 3 weeks...its tough especially when you see all ur buddies getting smashed and going to the bar while you have to stay back and EAT..but hey..im happy wiht my results and dont wanna f*ck anythign up either

spooledup is offline Banned

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Im with Big Klg, you dont need to drink to enjoy yorself, drinking is for boring people who cant have fun with out it, lol. I don't drinkl when Im in cycle and dont drink when Im out of a cycle, stay healthy.

I read that when alcohol is in your system it lowers your test lvls by 33%, so I dont know, But I have drank a time or two since I satarted my cycle, but I am done with it now, all i want is BB highs, not anything else, just had to prioratize (spellcheck) my sheit.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Im with Big Klg, you dont need to drink to enjoy yorself, drinking is for boring people who cant have fun with out it, lol. I don't drinkl when Im in cycle and dont drink when Im out of a cycle, stay healthy.
    I dont think it is about him needing to drink to enjoy himself, but there's a special event happening involving drinking. Have fun bro and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Just because someone likes to have a few drinks once in a while doesn't mean that they're boring or can't have fun without it. Grow up.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Personally I never drink when I am juicing. Never.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    Just because someone likes to have a few drinks once in a while doesn't mean that they're boring or can't have fun without it. Grow up.
    yeah but he should consider his Cycle before he thinks about having that kind of Fun. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    yeah but he should consider his Cycle before he thinks about having that kind of Fun. IMO
    I agree with your comment Wildman. I just didn't agree with the other comment about people who drink are boring or can't have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    I agree with your comment Wildman. I just didn't agree with the other comment about people who drink are boring or can't have fun.
    yeah i have no problem with people who Drink for a good time once in a while, but when "On" the Concequences are more Likely.

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    ****, he said he was going to enjoy the evening and have a few, not get smashed,, get a grip,, bro go have fun and have a few it will not effect your cycle at all youll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by db2
    ****, he said he was going to enjoy the evening and have a few, not get smashed,, .
    is there really much of a Difference here as far as his Liver is concerned?

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    is there really much of a Difference here as far as his Liver is concerned?
    Are u serious? Of course there is, a few beers will not stress the liver even when compunded with the Dbol . I saw a study on AIDS patients where it showed they took up to 300mg of anadrol everyday with no adverse effects on the liver, so as you can see a few will not hurt at all. stop being paranoid.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by db2
    Are u serious? Of course there is, a few beers will not stress the liver even when compunded with the Dbol. I saw a study on AIDS patients where it showed they took up to 300mg of anadrol everyday with no adverse effects on the liver, so as you can see a few will not hurt at all. stop being paranoid.
    I dont think it's about being paranoid... i think its about making the right decision. Sure, having a few may not cause much liver damage even when on dbol . Sure, your test levels may be lowered by drinking but nothing to a very significant degree. Sure, beer has empty calories but he's bulking so he probably wont be too upset about a little extra fat. It's not only about ****ing yourself up that night, its also about feeling like **** the next morning. If you feel like @ss the next morning you wont want to eat, training will suffer, wont get a good nights sleep and if you do youll prbably wake up to late to squeeze all your meals in. If he has a few (1 - 4) then thats fine, it wont do much if any damage, but anything over that, not only will it have detrimental effects during the night, but the next day your gonna be paying for it too. You just have to think about whats more important to you... building the physique of your dreams or having one night of "fun".

Im not saying you definitely shouldnt drink, but you just have to look at your own priorities. Either way it wont be such a BIG deal that you wont be able to get back on track from.

Slayer

Well said.

bullram is offline Member
    drink it up!, stop stressing, just dont make it a habit.

like i said i don't drink very often.... slayer can attest to that... was just looking to enjoy the evening because i didn't get chance to go to my first year pub crawl and this is my last year so i don't want to miss out. i agree i could sit there with a bottle of water all night and be proud that i'm not sacrificing my gains but realisically this won't be happening. so i think a few beer won't do much but was just looking to make sure i wouldn't be keeled over with liver failure or some ****. as far as gains go i'm up to 220 from 200 after 2.5 weeks with minmal bloating so i think i'm on the right track with 10 weeks left to go in my cycle.

AnabolicAlien Guest

my take...

i don't know why i'm even replying to this... to be honest i hate steroids + alcohol threads.

i'd say don't drink, not because one night won't hurt you - just because you're more likely to drink again in the future while "on". can't you go and not drink?... maybe smoke pot or do some other recreational drug that's not as likely to harm you?

A.A.

no this is a one time thing... i'm pretty disciplined when its comes to things like alcohol. i have NEVER done anything else besides steroids because it was just never my thing. I've just learned to relax and let loose on occassion. Also i'm not one of those guys that has to drink every weekend let alone get smashed. i probably get drunk like once every 5 months or so i'm not even sure if i'm gonna drink at all at this thing. i know the amount of money i've spent and i don't want to **** the gains i can make especially with it being my first cycle. I just wanted to know if i could get a way with having a few beer safely. thanks for the opnions

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    OK..time to chime in...in my drinking days..(college) I was cycling heavy back then..and...drinking...and I would call it binge drinking at college...alcohol and steroids are IMO a bad combination...ask my friend Brian..10yrs probabtion assault...me gunfight...and i didnt have the gun!!!...wild and insane...The aggression level clearly increased the drunker I would get....so beware of the temper when your drinking

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Go-have a beer or a watered-down mixed drink-eat then leave!

t-money is offline Member
    Again...exactly what big said.

T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information