BigPapaSwole is offline New Member

clen n var FOR wrestlin

hey.......jw.......would it hurt to run anavar at 40mgED for 6 weeks with clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to harden up my muscles and increase my strength for wrestling????????? or would the anavar only be a waste of time ..

note: im not usin the var to make big size gains........just add a lil LBM and strength

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    dude, if ur a college wrestler, they will test for gear. I got tested in states for highschool. I barely made it. I would say do a tren and prop cycle to cut down, bu thats just me.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    dude, if ur a college wrestler, they will test for gear. I got tested in states for highschool. I barely made it. I would say do a tren and prop cycle to cut down, bu thats just me.
    Yea but if he did a tren /var cycle AS would be in his system longer. So all depends on testing.

nah.....im now 18 n highschool......thats y i chose var as a choice of anabolic .....due to its high anabolic/androgenic ratio and 0 formatization to estrogen it refrains from fusing the growth plates together..........and i was thinkin of throwin in stromba with it a 50 mg ED.........the only downside to this is that the place that i get this stuff from does not carry nolva or clomid and i wouldnt touch var or winni without a pct cuz i kno that both of them can literally shut u down..........they do however sell legit anastrozole "arimidex " for a descent price........but ive heard that its mostly just to block all estrogenic activities while on a cycle and with winni n var i wouldnt have to worry bout estro sides..........but would arimidex work just as well with raising my test levels back to normal??????????and could i run the clen with the arimidex ........also i will be takin the arimidex at 1/2 tab daily while takin trib and ZMA throughout the entire cycle to help my test levels out sum.............but would taking both stromba and var screw up ne chance of me gettin taller or should i just take var only and harden up my muscles n strenght????????

p.s. ive already done a var only cycle and had great results strength n hardness wise.......which is why im doin it again for wrestlin cuz my city is WAY YYYYY to cheap to pay for drug tests

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    18 is to young for roids but im sure youll do it anyways so ill give you some advice dont throw winny in with the var do the var and clen buy some liquid nolva/clomid for pct from the banner in the upper right hand corner also var doesn not aromatize

thx.......its not that im stubborn or ne thing.........but most teens r on M1T here ne ways........and theres no way i would ever take M1T at my age now..........but thx.......yea ima drop the stromba since the tightening of my joints would prolly affect me in wrestlin ne ways.........but since im 18 and my test levels are already skyrocketed could i get good results usin only 30 mg ED of var.........oh and should i run the clen with the var for six weeks or wait til pct to use it.......and also would u recomend clomid or nolva for restoring test levels????

30mg is fine........ya run the clen with the var 2 weeks on 2 off.....and i reccomend both checkout pheednos pct in the pct forum

k...thx........
    the supps ill be takin will include:
    CEX by VPX
    100% whey by ON
    flax oil
    milk thistle
    mega mens multi's
    anabol x plus "tribulus terrestris"
    and since i cant seem to find an ECA stack since most sites dont carry them ne more ill be taking stacker 2's "ephedra free" durin the 2 weeks off on my clen cycle

cool......did you look on ebay for ephedra?

nah......but will do..........oh and yea..........umm.will oxandrolone at 30 mg ed still give me a strong vasuclar look ........mainly will it still make my veins pop out at that dose and wut kinda strength gains could i look forward too from stackin var with these other supps like cex and anabol x plus?

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro i wrestled In HS anc College. In college me and a buddy ran a winny cycle during pre season training. We each expierenced different results. The winny leaned us each out pretty good in combination with cardio in the morning and practice in the afterenoon. But he gained about 10lbs of lean mass on top of dropping a few pounds of body fat. I ended up loosing about 5 lbs and was vascilur and tone. However because are natural test levels were shut down for 6 weeks we both seemed to loose aggresiveness and endurance on the mat. I wouldn't run winny without test bro, trust me, the end results were good but without test in my body I just felt really flat. Run a low dose of Test just so you have some in your blood. After researching alot heres what i would run
    weeks
    1-8 Test Enath 250mg wk
    4-10 winny 50mg ed
    or run Halo instead of winny

yea but the point of me runnin var is so that i dont stunt my growth..........runnin test and halo would have me soo screwed up it wouldnt even be funny

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    Var doesn't stunt your growth plates, are u sure? Then wait a few more years i ran mine at age 20, even though i haven't grown since my junior year in HS

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I wouldn't use clen for wrestling. Clen actually made me a little weaker. You can still get ephedrine legally. So go with that. Good luck.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I definitely coudln't use clen for wrestling... you kidding me? the cramps are insane, and you'll be gasping for breath! also, definitely var seems like a good choice for a wrestler in general. but you are really young and unless you plan on going pro in this, why bother with anabolics for it?

i have no intentions on gettn half as big as a pro......but i intend on just usin light anabolics to help me acheive my goals of a long lean build.......well kinda a x frame........and u cant get ephedrine legally ne more.......not at stores, bb websites, or ne where else i kno of........and the clen wouldnt be used for a long time.....just to help me reach round 6% bf since i plan on doin modeling ne ways.......well along with the wrestling........and the var i kno wont stunt my growth because ive used var before.......just not with other supps.......and i took it at 30 mg ED for 6 weeks and gained a solid 9 lbs of fat free mass while losing 3 lbs of fat.........and my doc said my plates have not closed......plus i dont think var has enough androgenic activity at 30 mg to stunt ur growth...........

i do have a big quest though.........would i have to use arimidex instead of clomid or nolva since i heard that since there estrogens that block other estrogens from aromitizin......would the mess with my eph plates?

Thread Information