thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

lump after injection

Well I had started my cycle last week(not my first), and I injected 1.5cc on mon in one glute and then another 1.5cc on thur on the other glute of Test E.Remembering on my cycles before(only doing 1cc) I didnt have any problems. Yeah maybe the injections site would be a little sore but no biggie. Now when Ive done these injections, my ass is sore and the one I had done on Mon is a little less sore,with kind of a bruise, but very very fain, but my other cheek(the one I did Thur) has a lump, and its red around it and sore. Dont have a fever, dont feel any different other than the lump or knot. Ive massaged it but it seems it doesnt go down. Its been like this for about 3 days. Never had that happen to me before, can you guys help me out?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    how big is the lump and is it red outside the lump, or just the lump?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im not a doc or anything... but from past experiences, its pretty common. The lump is probably the oil not broken up in the muscle yet and the redness might be from slight infection or maybe just from you rubbing so much. keep massaging (you can try heating too if necessary) and you should be fine!!

but then again im not a doc/vet....

Its about 2 in wide, its red outside the lump, but just where the lump is

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    im not a doc or anything... but from past experiences, its pretty common. The lump is probably the oil not broken up in the muscle yet and the redness might be from slight infection or maybe just from you rubbing so much. keep massaging (you can try heating too if necessary) and you should be fine!!

but then again im not a doc/vet....
    Yeah I dont think its an infection because of the fact I havent gotten a fever or felt bad, I do rub it and Ive put a heating pad on it. I do know it hasnt grown. It just feels like a knot

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    did you use the same needle on your left glute as you did monday on the right glute?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    did you use the same needle on your left glute as you did monday on the right glute?
    Lets hope not

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Its about 2 in wide, its red outside the lump, but just where the lump is
    oooh, i've had lumps but they've been small-like mosquito bites or something and only red on the lump, then it turned into a small bruise.
    i would probably see a doc to be on the safe side. sounds like it could be the start of an infection. although it could be just the oil trying to disperse, ya never know. keep an eye on it.

Yeah I dont think its an infection because of the fact I havent gotten a fever or felt bad, I do rub it and Ive put a heating pad on it. I do know it hasnt grown. It just feels like a knot
    if it's not hot or sore or you not running a fever, then you're probably fine. but if in doubt....see the doc

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Although its ok to heat the area once or twice, it is NOT recommeneded to continue heating it. Heat will actually aggravate the area. Swelling is always best treated with cold. You should be fine.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    My shoulder swoll up like a softball after a few injections. I couldn't even pick it up. Ice did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    My shoulder swoll up like a softball after a few injections. I couldn't even pick it up. Ice did the trick.
    No I didnt use the same needle for injection on Mon for thur, I dont even use the same needle after I draw out of the vial. Ive put a heating pad on it, makes feel a lot better, soreness goes away. Im going to go with the ice pack. Man if your shoulder was the size of a softball, @ least yours went away. That makes me feel a better, mine isnt that big either. I think its just oil build up, b/c I didnt rub as much after the injection. Ill continue watching it for the next days.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    oooh, i've had lumps but they've been small-like mosquito bites or something and only red on the lump, then it turned into a small bruise.
    i would probably see a doc to be on the safe side. sounds like it could be the start of an infection. although it could be just the oil trying to disperse, ya never know. keep an eye on it.
    Yeah my other cheek looks like its getting a small bruise, I think its because I didnt rub enough after injection.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    No I didnt use the same needle for injection on Mon for thur, I dont even use the same needle after I draw out of the vial. Ive put a heating pad on it, makes feel a lot better, soreness goes away. Im going to go with the ice pack. Man if your shoulder was the size of a softball, @ least yours went away. That makes me feel a better, mine isnt that big either. I think its just oil build up, b/c I didnt rub as much after the injection. Ill continue watching it for the next days.
    Yeah you'll be fine bro!!! Try using prop and getting a knot the size of a golf ball!!!! those are the worst too... but they eventually go away

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I'm no expert, but in my experience, a heating pad worked the best for me with injection soreness. I think the heat loosenes up the muscle. I've heard that ice will tighten up the muscle, and I don't think that's gonna feel good. I would continue heat. Also, I've had redness on the injection site and all around it before. The redness has actually spread to quite a large area, I would say a diameter of 4-5" on my quad. But it goes away in about a week. I would say if the area is not hot and you don't feel like you're running a fever, you'll be ok in a few days. You can always go to the doc if you don't want to take any chances.

mustangz is offline Junior Member

lump

i get a lump every time i inject here lately about half the size of a golf ball but it usually goes down within a day or two.i do 300 deca and 400 test ena.
    Last edited by mustangz; 10-18-2004 at 12:45 PM.

thx guys, I think Im going to continue w/about 30 min of heat, w/a heating pad. I know it isnt that bad b/c it's not getting any bigger, I massage it really hard from time to time. The other cheek(the one with no lump) is just sore. It had a tiny lump, probably the size of a quarter but went away in about 2-3 days, then it stayed sore. Geez next time Im going to take my time injecting, and rub like for 5 minutes. Did a quad shot and suprisingly it wasnt as bad as I thought. Though it feels a bit funny when its in the muscle, a bit different than the glute shot

P Rock is offline Member
    depending on the gear you are using, certain gear will cause that, i did a 12 weeks of sydgroup gear and everytime i shot it felt like a golfball in my cheek and it hurt like hell, it goes away a few days later, sometimes it took a week. when i stop using that gear and switched to another, no pain, no golfballs.

youknowme is offline Member
    Keep taking hot baths bro and you'll hopefully be fine

Odin is offline Member
    Take a sock fill it with white rice or ground up noodles and put them in the sock till it's have full, tie the end and put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave. That should really warm that area up. Then massage it out.

imann is offline Member
    the bath and massage are always a good idea on a painful site

Thread Information