Thread: Third cycle!

RuthlessVengeance is offline New Member

Third cycle!

just started my third cycle, first shots frontload 500mg Test Cyp, EQ 400mg. weeks 1-6 500mg test, 400mg of eq. weeks 1-4 50mg anadrol ed. Weeks 6-12 750mg of test and 700mg of eq. Weeks 8-12 winny 50mg ed. arimidex .25 eod or ed depending on symptoms. Hcg every 28 days 500iu for 10 days, and for 10 days after last shot, follow with 4 weeks of clomid and nolva for pct. All weekly injects in mg are split in two mon. thur.

youknowme is offline Member
    I'm not to fond of the pyramid system in cycles. Keeping your levels steady is a more secure way to gains and less sides. I would drop the a-bombs and run prop 75-100mg ED instead.

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I'm not to fond of the pyramid system in cycles. Keeping your levels steady is a more secure way to gains and less sides. I would drop the a-bombs and run prop 75-100mg ED instead.
    an oral steroid , such as d-bol or anadrol is actually a great way to kick start a cycle and running just more test(prop), makes no sense at all.....u could frontload with prop, but the orals would give you a better jump start...imo
    Completely dropping the bombs ....imo.......would be a stupid thing to do
    fvck prop,run the bombs,and keep your test at 750 mg per week and your cycle looks good bro....pct looked spot on

p.s.-"youknowme" is that the only test you have access to or just your favorite,b/c that is what you always say....just curious?
    Last edited by imann; 10-30-2004 at 03:26 PM.

I disagree imann...Prop is a great way to jumpstart a cycle. You claim that running prop is just running another test, well sure but the enathate don't start working until week 4-5. So when you end your prop the enathate takes up where the prop left off kinda... It's better on your organs as well, the liver doesn't like those a-bombs for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    p.s.-"youknowme" is that the only test you have access to or just your favorite,b/c that is what you always say....just curious?
    I've ran sust/omna, test e, test cyp, test prop so prop isnt' the only test I've tried no. Many of the questions I've answered has come from newbies who wanna jumpstart their cycles and from my experiance prop works great for this purpose. And it's much nicer to your body. I've had liver pains from dbols, you can't get them from test bro...

imann is offline Member
    Actually all AS have an effect on your liver, orals, since they are processed through the intestine pose a greater risk to your liver.Simply taking milk thistle does help somewhat......prop for beginners is normally not a good idea since u have to shoot ED....jmo.....but prop is decent for kickstarting...............and bridging(which I"m not a fan of).........to each his own

If you can't take your shoots ED then I'm not sure that you should messing around with AAS. Newbie or not...Though IMO beginners shouldn't bother front at all, just run a plain test cycle at 400-500mg/week.

imann is offline Member
    I disagree imann...Prop is a great way to jumpstart a cycle. You claim that running prop is just running another test, well sure but the enathate don't start working until week 4-5. So when you end your prop the enathate takes up where the prop left off kinda... It's better on your organs as well, the liver doesn't like those a-bombs for sure...
    actually the half life of test e is 14 days and a-bombs start to work immediatley.........don't take my word for it.....do a search....can't argue the liver toxicity of anadrol ....its nasty, but the gains are great.....end of my fourth week(end of anadrol...put on 18 lbs. already)....orals are more practical for the guy just starting his first or second cycle...jmo

Yeah the halflife is 14 days, true. But you don't feel it working until the 4th week IMO. I agree that it's practical but prop gains are more lasting then abomb gains.

imann is offline Member
    Yeah the halflife is 14 days, true. But you don't feel it working until the 4th week IMO. I agree that it's practical but prop gains are more lasting then abomb gains.
    I would have to say that it varies from person to person....for me i get more water from prop....which is weird,I know.....I like the bombs......jmo.....and i know everyone feels their test "kick-in" at different stages...jmo

That is weird, I get bloated like a "I don't know what" on dbols, I get lean and mean on prop...just another piece of evidence that all people react differently on AAS.

And In This Corner...lol

imann is offline Member
    yeah everyone reacts differently to different chemicals....jmo

this is my third cycle and I went this way cause I wanted to mix some products I have never used before, i've ran prop, dbol , sus, deca

imann is offline Member
    hey ruthless at least you got two sides of an issue with some good info to go along with it........its all amongst friends

thats why I love this board, you guys are great. I've been a guest here for a year and just now became a member. I love the info and the battle of wits.

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    hey ruthless at least you got two sides of an issue with some good info to go along with it........its all amongst friends
    Can't argue with that...

imann is offline Member
    its like this orals are easier than sticking yourself ed, but prop is good for a jump.......or fvck and run both......just an idea.......no pain.......no gain.........hope you can decice ruthless.....and youknowme shoot me a pm and let me know how the EQ is working out for you....peace bros

Later...

Thread Information