kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Am I making good enough progress?!?

I want to make sure that I am making enough progress and that I am eating enough....Well I am now in the middle of my third week into my first cycle and here is what I have had so far....
    Week 1: 1/2mg arimidex everyday, 15mg Dianabol everyday, 400mg testosterone cypionate , 400mg decadurabolin.
    Week 2: 1/2mg arimidex everyday, 20mg Dianabol everyday, 400mg testosterone cypionate , 400mg decadurabolin.
    Week 3: 1/2mg arimidex everyday, 30mg Dianabol everyday, 400mg testosterone cypionate, 400mg decadurabolin.

So far I have gained 10 pounds and a little over a half inch on my arms (I always measure my arms to check for progress)...is this too little for the dosage i am taking or is it okay?

imann is offline Member
    everyone gains differently....as long as your making progress...keep it up

youknowme is offline Member
    Yup, gains are individual. No one can say what you should or shouldn't gain on the juice. Just eat alot and train hard as h£ll!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I would either increase the test or lower the deca , because test should be ran higher than the deca, good luck

youknowme is offline Member
    A agree with Dimes...didn't notice that you were running test and deca both at 400mg. Bump the test up to 500mg or lower deca to 300mg like dimes said. I wouldn't pyramid like that with the dbols either. More cons with pyramids then with a consistent intake of the same amount ED.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do people always say to take more test than deca ? and why do people always say that it takes 4 weeks for test to kick in? is there any evidence?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Ten lbs in 3 weeks? You're using an A.I so i think your gains should be mostly lean muscle mass so that's **** good IMO. On the issue of "kick in" time we're all different so some feel a "kick" ( increse in recovery, strengh, pump) in 3-4-5 wks........my 1st cycle i used test enan and tren ace kicked in 3 days later.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Why do people always say to take more test than deca? and why do people always say that it takes 4 weeks for test to kick in? is there any evidence?
    With regards to taking more test than deca , deca can cause your libido to drop off ie deca dick. so increasing the test levels circumvents that possibility. So in other words, "willie will stay hard" !!!

Thread Information