FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

TEST E 10 Weeks???

maybe somebody out there can help im about to run test E, i have enough to do 250mg EW for 10 wks... im just curious do you think this will be effective? bear in mind im not trying to gain 20 pounds here just looking for an edge, i have realistic expectations. I train heavy (6-8 reps) 5 days a week.... and i plan to try and bring my training up a notch, i hope the test will take me there

youknowme is offline Member
    I'll have to say that 250mg/week is not enough. Bump it up to atleast 400-500mg. 250mg will only replace your normal testlevels plus a little bit more...

hmmm if thats the case im gonna have to order more i got only 2 boxes of 5 amps grrrrr....

Yup...don't shot the messenger, lol.

what if i upped the dose and did less weeks??? i could do like 3something a week for 8???
    or 400 for 6???

Is this your first cycle? then run 8-10 weeks @ 400mg, preferbly 10! 6 week is way to short, 8 is getting somewhere, 10 weeks is optimal for a newbie...

its kinda my first i have done AAS before but i was defitely CLUELESS at the time, and i wasnt training very hard, but the last 2 years i been training balls to the wall

Keep your diet hardcore at all times and the gains will come like a letter in the mailbox, lol. Run 10 weeks @ 400-500mg IMO.
    Good luck!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    its kinda my first i have done AAS before but i was defitely CLUELESS at the time, and i wasnt training very hard, but the last 2 years i been training balls to the wall
    There are two schools of thought on this. Alot of guys on here believe you need 500mgs for a first cycle but My first cycle only had 250mgs of test in it and I gained 24 lbs. There are alot of guys with a similar story. If your lifting, eating and resting right, you can make some very nice gains off 250 mgs of test e being an AAS virgin.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Id go for 400-500 a week, for ten weeks, but you will gain something from 250 a week, good luck.

Ofcourse he'll get gains from 250mg/week...it's just a bit low IMO. It's very indivudial...some get great gains from 250mg/week like toolman and some can't get proper gains on 1g/week...

i guess im gonna get the extra test E anyway... if i get to 6 weeks and i feel the gains are low ill up it to 400 or more and finish it that way, that seems like a logical thing.
    hopefully the low dosages will keep the bloat to a minimum..... ill post results when i start
    and thanks for the advice

bump

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    its not a good idea to bump it up after 6weeks of 250, your basically just ****ing up your hormone levels but the suddent increase either stick with 250 or 400-500mg , its your choice your goals

i just started my test e at 375mg close to 400mg whatever 1.5ml shot every week i would of done 500mg but i wanna see how my body respond and any risk associated with test that i can hopefully prevent if i did run at a high dose

JMO

Texas Ranger13 is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I'll have to say that 250mg/week is not enough. Bump it up to atleast 400-500mg. 250mg will only replace your normal testlevels plus a little bit more...
    This is simply NOT TRUE. The average healthy male produces between 50-70mgs of Test a week. 250mgs of Test Enanthate without the ester is 180mgs of raw Test a week. That's 2-3 times what your body would produce on it's own. You CAN make impressive gains from 250mgs a week!! Just make sure your diet, training & recuperation is in order.

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    i just ran 400mg TE w/ Deca for 10 weeks-- gained 14lbs --i can't say that 250mg is too low, but i felt great on 400mg EW...however my 2nd cycle i'm going again w/ TE but upping to 600mg EW. - (ask the bro's here that have cycled with TE ....)

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    You know, I am so tired of reading threads that say "take more, that won't do anything".... AS effects everyone differently and it's better in my opinion for a begginer to be safe and consider a lower dosage. For my first cycle i did 250mg/wk/test e for 10 weeks and i got great results....i gained 28lbs. It all depends on your diet, and how hard you work in the gym. Just my opinion.

The fact that some of you guys had such impressive gains with only 250mg a week is encouraging. Im just gonna go for it with the 250mgs and work my ass off in the gym and keep my diet right.... Like I said ill post results. BTW i also decided to run clen throughout... good idea?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    You know, I am so tired of reading threads that say "take more, that won't do anything".... AS effects everyone differently and it's better in my opinion for a begginer to be safe and consider a lower dosage. For my first cycle i did 250mg/wk/test e for 10 weeks and i got great results....i gained 28lbs. It all depends on your diet, and how hard you work in the gym. Just my opinion.
    Amen bro. If you are doing all else right, 250 for a first cycle will give you great results.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i dont usually call it mg/ml and what not, when i take my shots i say im taking "1 cc"...i searched on conversions and i think this is right, im taking a 10 week cycle of test, 2 shots a week 1 cc per shot, that is 500mg a week..?

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i dont usually call it mg/ml and what not, when i take my shots i say im taking "1 cc"...i searched on conversions and i think this is right, im taking a 10 week cycle of test, 2 shots a week 1 cc per shot, that is 500mg a week..?
    It all depends on the concentration of your gear. You can't go by only measuring CC's or ml's as you have to know how many mg's are in each ml (which is the same as a cc)

me included but..........

Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    The fact that some of you guys had such impressive gains with only 250mg a week is encouraging. Im just gonna go for it with the 250mgs and work my ass off in the gym and keep my diet right.... Like I said ill post results. BTW i also decided to run clen throughout... good idea?
    if you can add alittle deca to that..you'll be greatly pleased....me i did 200deca/250 sust 8 weeks only..nice 18lbs...great, great strength gains.. and ofcourse pct...good luck...

do you think the clen is a good idea to run towards the end??

cookarat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    if you can add alittle deca to that..you'll be greatly pleased....me i did 200deca/250 sust 8 weeks only..nice 18lbs...great, great strength gains.. and ofcourse pct...good luck...
    I have to agree; I did cyp250mg/wk. for 10 weeks and added deca 200mg/wk for 8 weeks. I found that the deca just made me feel so much better as far as far as joint pain and recovery time that even in low doses it is worth adding.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    the amount of gear obviously is a debated topic , but i would say whatever u run(as far as TestE goes) go at least 10 weeks....id go 12 IMO . My first cycle was 500mgtestE/400mgDeca EW .

I say this because I dint start to see any size or strength gains till about week 7.running an 8 week cycle would be worthless.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    i took 250 En/wk for my first cycle and put on 30 pounds and only lost 6 pounds of it..

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger13
    This is simply NOT TRUE. The average healthy male produces between 50-70mgs of Test a week. 250mgs of Test Enanthate without the ester is 180mgs of raw Test a week. That's 2-3 times what your body would produce on it's own. You CAN make impressive gains from 250mgs a week!! Just make sure your diet, training & recuperation is in order.
    That's true that the average male produces 50-70mg/week. 250mg/week is simply to little at least for me to see any significant changes. IMO 400-500mg test/week is sufficiant though. Everyones different though, both in mind and body.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Diet training and recovery are more important than running more test try lower dosage and run a 10 week cycle with strict training and eating lots and lots of rest and you will grow tons, save the 500 mgs a week for your next cycle

true that bro

alexvega is offline New Member
    i have runn test 500/w and nandrolone 400/week. i have gain 6kg., i īll do 2 weeks more , test it work .true

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was test e @ 250mg per week and I got some gains. Little bigger, little leaner and a little stronger.

good stuff, did you split the injections or 250 at once

Thread Information