RGCx211 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help! Injection infection?

Hi Guys.... I am currently week 3 in my cycle of 500mg Enanthate /w, 400mg EQ /w and 100mg Prop EOD for 12 weeks. Twice now, at different times, when I asperate the needle in my glute, I pull some sort of fluid back in the needle. Im using 1.5 needle 23 Ga. I have no site pain or inflamtion. Is this fatty tissue being pulled in or is it an infection? Puss in other words? I've never seen this before through hundreds of injections! Perhaps I've missed the muscle and was too low in my injection site. I dont asperate hard I just barely pull back enough to see there is no blood, but today I easily had this yellow, slimy, fatty looking tissue in my syringe? Anyone ever had this problem?
    I never use more than 3cc per injection site and I try to rotate between 4 different sites although I favor the right glute which is where the problem is located.
    Also, is it ok to mix all three of these AAS for one injection? I never thought any different.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    are you sure that when you aspirated that was not air bubbles discoloring the oil? was it hard to pull back the plunger or easy (did it snap back when you let go and the yellow looking stuff went away) ?

BigGenes is offline Member
    Thats crazy. It can't be fat and I have no idea what that is. If it was infected the site of injection would be swollen, more than likely hot, and you would know it, trust me . Good luck on finding out what that is bro. **** that sucks

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure bro it does not sound like and ifection. An infection would be swollen, red, and hot.

Maybe you went in the same spot before and there still was some oil there and you sucked that up..

Good luck bro.

No Mesomorph, I'm sure it wasnt air bubbles. I barely pulled back the plunger and it was very easy to asperate and when I saw it I pulled the needle out to look at the stuff. It was seperated kind of like oil does in water. It's freakin me out dude. It had tiny bits of blood in it but mixed in. I have yet to have any site pain what so ever nor any inflamtion, redness or hotness. I am asuming, if it's not an abcess, it's left over oil from a large, accidental fat injection from my frequent large 3cc injections in the same area. Any other advice appreciated!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RGCx211
    No Mesomorph, I'm sure it wasnt air bubbles. I barely pulled back the plunger and it was very easy to asperate and when I saw it I pulled the needle out to look at the stuff. It was seperated kind of like oil does in water. It's freakin me out dude. It had tiny bits of blood in it but mixed in. I have yet to have any site pain what so ever nor any inflamtion, redness or hotness. I am asuming, if it's not an abcess, it's left over oil from a large, accidental fat injection from my frequent large 3cc injections in the same area. Any other advice appreciated!
    Could it be loose fragments from scar tissue?

I thought of that. I used to have a few knots in the same area from my last cycle which was about 2-3 months ago. They have since dissapeared...

ow long do you take to inject fully? From the moment the needle goes in 'till the needle comes back out?

I usually do it pretty slow..sometimes so slow I get shaky from twisting my torso around. about a 50-60 seconds.

sounds like a good number you should take anywhere from 60-90 secs. Do you rub the injection spot? If so for how long?

I rub it for about 10 seconds or so, along with an alcohol cotton ball

I wasted my first injection to get the stuff out of there and tried to smell it an it had no foul odor but it seemed there was a lot of it! It pulled so easily into the syringe I hardly notcied until I saw this fatty matter kind of looked like a worm as it wouldnt mix with the oil..

hmmm, next shot rub on and off for like 2 minutes. I used to get knots or like a little bump 2 days after injecting, in my glutes. After I rubbed for that long it goes away, also heat up the juice, it disperses better and goes in easier. As far as your original <?> Im not a dr. or expert on that,never heard of that happening. Like other bros. have said if its not swelled up, red, and hot to touch, and you're running a fever. You should be ok, but if it continues I suggest you see a dr if you're really worried about it. I saw a dr. after I injected in my quad, and I couldnt walk for almost 2 days. Told him I bumped myself against the corner of a table. Prescribed anti-inflamatory I was fine in 2 days

Thanks Juice... I hope it clears up!

me too! no problem bro, we're here to help each other out

Thread Information